~13~

Your P.O.V

"Y/N."

I looked over at Coach Franklin as she called my name. I swung my backpack over my shoulder and exited the dugout slowly as to not get any sand under my flip flops.

"Yeah?" I asked as I neared her.

"I've got a question for you." She stated.

She looked down as if to straighten the papers on her clipboard. She was significantly shorter than me due to the fact that she was sitting on a bucket.

"Yeah?" I asked, I silently wondered what she was trying to delay.

"Are you still...dating...Garroth Ro'meave?" She asked. I silently asked myself a hundred questions.

"Yes." I said slowly. She stared at me as if she wasn't going to elaborate. "Why?"

"I just," She laughed, "I just know you're both competitive people. And I didn't want there to be any hard feelings between the two of you after the scrimmage game. And if there isn't then you would be fine practicing with him."

"Oh, did Ellie ask you if we could have practice with the boys again?"

Coach glared at me in a confused expression.

"No, she didn't. I mean you and Garroth." She stated.

"You want me to practice with Garroth?" I asked.

She shrugged awkwardly.

"Only if you wanted too. You know it would benefit both of you. Besides what good is he if you don't practice with him." She laughed at her own joke like it was funny.

"Yep."

"But you can arrange a practice with the baseball team if you want. I don't have a problem with that." She said as an afterthought.

"Garroth doesn't want too." I told her.

"Well what's his issue with us?" Coach asked giving me a fake offended tone.

"He says there's to many guys on the baseball team." I said.

"Alright, we'll you can work out whatever you want." She stated.

And then she winked at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh Ellie asked me to ask you if we can have practice together again." I said quietly.

"Oh my goshha." Garroth whined without looking over at me.

"I told her you don't want too." I said

"We have so many guys on the team Y/N, so many." Garroth whined again.

"I know." I said, "I was just passing on what she wanted me to tell you."

"Do you want to have practice with us?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"I don't know. It was fun." I said.

"Do you want too?" He asked

Not with someone who's better than me, but that sounds terrible.

"I don't know." I said, "I'm gonna go get a drink."

Garroth smirked at me as if finding me suspicious.

"Okay." He said.

I crawled out of his bed and opened the door as silently as possible. I took less then ten steps out of his room before I stopped next to the stairs. As creepy as it seemed I stopped and silently listened to the voices from Vylad's room. The more I thought about it the more I realized I never heard anything coming from Vylad's room. But tonight I could hear his voice, and Cadenzas. I retreated back into Garroth's room quietly.