~7~

Your P.O.V

"It's not my fault I'm way sexier than him." Garroth stated.

"Mhmm."

I pulled his paper over to me and wrote down the next answer on his paper as well as mine because apparently 'he doesn't do fractions'.

"Are you listening to me?" Garroth asked.

"No." I responded looking up and over at him, "You have one argument with Nickel and now you're obsessed with him."

"I am not." He said giving me a glare.

"Then talk about something else." I laughed.

"W-well, what do you think." He asked.

"What do I think about what?" I asked.

"I don't know, like, am I a dickhead for stealing all of the girls that used to be obsessed with him." Garroth asked as if it were a valid question.

"I think you're a dickhead if you actually care about how many girls in the school are obsessed with you." I said.

"We'll I don't." He stated, almost sounding offended.

"I think you do. Why else are you so obsessed with Nickel now?" I asked.

"Are your forgetting that he is the one that came up to me. Not the other way around." Garroth stated, holding up his pointer finger. "And, you called him hot. I think that alone is a reason for me to take interest in him."

"Boo-hoo Garroth. You've never cared about other girls liking you before, don't start now." I stated, looking down at his paper to write another answer copied off my sheet.

"I'm not worried about other girls." He said, and leaned in slightly closer to glare at me as I wrote.

"Sure you aren't." I said, lifting my head once more to look him in the eyes.

He glared at me but ignored what I said.

"Laurance wants you." He said, and motioned behind me towards Laurance's table.

I turned around in my chair and looked over to Laurance. He was sitting on the edge of his seat and holding up his paper. Although I never would have considered myself a good mouth reader I could easily tell he was saying 'Y/N give me your answers'. Or maybe that's just because he was also whispering it very loudly.

I stared at him for a moment wondering if I actually should give him the answers to a worksheet he could finish in fifteen minutes. Laurance was not stupid by any means, sure he makes bad decisions a majority of the time but he is not stupid. Garroth isn't either, but he gets boyfriend bias so yes I did his paper for him. Although it will bite me in the butt when we have to actually start cooking and he knows nothing.

I watched as Blaze, who was sitting next to Laurance, slid his paper over to Laurance and nudged him with it afew times. Laurance looked down at the paper and took a minute to register what had happened before he said 'oh' loud enough for the kid infront of him to take his earbuds out and look back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have you ever seen Garroth cry?" Ellie asked.

I laughed at her question before I started wracking my brain for if I had ever seen Garroth cry.

"No, I don't think so." I said, "Why?"

"Just wondered. I imagine you will tomorrow, you know, after we beat the boys in the boys versus girls game." Ellie said.

"I don't think he will cry over that." I laughed.

"Why? He seems like an emotional man to me." Ellie said, sounding completely genuine.