Shot 2

Arnav watched the video in shock.

Video.
"It's good you accepted my offer of 10crores to keep your mouth shut..... That money will do a lot for you and stop blaming me for your sister's suicide... She was a weak woman and couldn't keep a man...... Shyam is now mine and no one will take him away from me..... Take the money and leave from here and stay away from my family..... If I find you anywhere near my brother... I will kill you. " Anjali threatened evilly.

"You could have any rich man so why Shyam? " the woman asked making Anjali halt in her steps out and laughed sinisterly as she turned to her.

"Simple...... Shyam is a dog and he always obeys my command and that was all I always wanted..... If I had married a rich man, I will be in his house and my in-laws would have made me a slave like my Nani made my aunt in the past and I Anjali Singh Raizada serve no one but myself....... All I need is to limp around and cry and I always get what I want...... I was able to cry my way out of a background check on Shyam and my brother like my little obedient slave dropped it just to please me....... I am invincible Nisha..... My absolute control over the great ASR and my family make me invincible."

Anjali snickered and the woman walked toward her.

"I will leave from here but some advice to you...... Dogs always stray and slaves rebel and when they all start doing so, you will feel your downfall with every beat of your heart. "

Anjali glared at her and left.

Video ends

"No... No... This can't be my Di....... She is not a vindictive and evil woman like this woman in the video. " Arnav mumbled running his hand through his hair and pulling it out of frustration.

Outside ARD, Aman sat on the stairs in a secluded area of the building watching everything unfold on his phone.

He watched Arnav sit in his chair with his hands covering his mouth as tears spewed down his face

He had planned to let Arnav know the truth this way and had set up cameras in his office just to see this.