Shot 15

No proofread.

A Week Later.
Laxmi Nagar.

Khushi sat in the hall with Buaji and Shashi having lunch.

Khushi was nervous not knowing how to start the conversation with her father without upsetting him.

Shashi looked at her and knew what was in her mind after all she is her father.

"It's hurts to know you didn't take time off work to really have lunch with us but to beg me to speak to Akash. " Shashi said looking at Khushi who was taken aback and looked away.

"Hey Nandkishore...... Shashi, why will you think something like that...... Titaliya has been gone for days and wants to spend time with us and here you are accusing her. " Buaji said with a frown  directed to her brother, she then turned to look at Khushi but the look of guilt on Khushi's face made her realise his brother was telling the truth. "Hey Nandkishore, Shashi is right...... You listen to me, Payal has laid her bed let her lay on it...... She chose to be with that traitor and her marriage failing has nothing to do with us...... Don't incur the wrath of the Raizada for her..... She is not worth it since she chose Garima...... She is cunning and for years filled my ears against you and I like a fool fell for it....... For once in your life be selfish...... Now eat and don't you dare mention girl's name in this house. "

Khushi silently eat her food, she never knew Arnav and her will arrive last night only to be met with the news of Akash wanting to divorce Payal who has become inconsolable according to Nani.

Now Akash is longer staying at RM and has refused to have any form talk between him and Payal no matter how many times his family had begged for a talk between the two of them.

She knew Akash respected her father and wanted to take advantage of it to make him speak to Akash but it has failed but then she was also glad her aunt scolded some sense into her.

"From now on, I will only think about me..... It's about time she solves her own problems but I also have to make it up to babuji because he is really mad at me. " Khushi thought looking at Shashi was was engrossed in the delicious food buaji prepared.

RM.

Payal sat in her room staring at the ring Akash felt behind.

It's been a week and he hasn't replied to her numerous calls and texts messages and Aman has refused to allow her see him at the office or tell her where Akash was staying but she has heard him speak to his family and even Arnav who arrived yesterday.

Apart from Nani and Mami who wanted Akash to reconsider his stand on his marriage, none of the men had said anything.

She knew they will support Akash in his decision and their words holds a lot weight for Akash but what she was told made her realise her marriage was doom forever.

Flashback.

Payal knocked on Arnav's study and he asked her to come in.

She entered and was surprised to see Sachin there and Sachin smiled and walked out closing the door behind her.

"What do you want? " Arnav asked coldly with a scowl on his face and Payal shuddered.

"I need your help to speak to Akash.... I know he listens to you so please help me save my marriage. " Payal cried out begging and Arnav rolled his eye and leaned into his chair.

"Am sorry Payal I can't help you because I will have to support whatever decision Akash makes about your marriage and to tell you the truth, I doubt he will change his mind about ending this marriage and I if I were you, I will be prepared for the consequences of your actions for supporting a vulgar woman like your mother and now please leave..... I have better things doing. " Arnav said dismissing her which shocked Payal since she thought he will help her.