Shot 19

ARD.

Arnav's Office.

Laughter filled Arnav's office as he narrated what he did to Arvind last night.

"Bhai you did good but am angry you didn't let me enjoy the show with you. " Akash said and Arnav shrugged sitting on his chair with Khushi on his lap and Akash turned to Aman. "Dude you should have seen the man this morning, poor guy was sweating like someone had poured water on him and Subhadra Malik was having a panic attack and so was my dumbo sister. "

"Speaking of Anjali any plans to go prove she is not stable to care for a child? " A man asked and everyone became silent.

"We bring Nisha back. " Khushi said getting off Arnav lap and they all stared at her confused and she rolled her eyes. "Anjali will be due in a few weeks, we wait until she has delivered the baby and then bring Nisha back...... She will do anything to keep her secret hidden and knowing how crazy she is, she is bound to do something stupid and as much has it's bad to take a child away from a mother, in Anjali's case, we are saving an innocent child from becoming a pawn in the greed of two toxic people...... We will have to also sit uncle, Mami and Nani down and reveal everything to them...... It's about time they know the truth as much as it will hurt them, they have the right to know the kind of shameless and vicious woman Anjali and Shyam are. "

Everything nodded in agreement to what Khushi said.

"It's better we do all this tomorrow because now their eyes have opened to the kind of person Anjali is and it's better done now before they go back to being her puppet again." Akash suggested and Arnav seconded it.

He looked at his watch and realised it was time for their meeting with a client.

"We will continue this late...... It's almost time for our meeting and as agreed Akash will come with me to look at the financial budget for the project and Aman you and Khushi take care of the office. " Arnav instructed as he wore his suit.

He kissed Khushi on the cheek and both Akash and Aman winked at Khushi who was blushing.

They all moved out of Arnav's office and Aman and Khushi watched as the brothers left the building.

"Selfie." Khushi exclaimed and she and Aman took a selfie and she immediately posted it on her social media captioning it boss brother and sister.

"Wow, your followings are really get bigger each passing day. "

"And it all thanks to the best brother in the world. " Khushi giggled as they walked down the stairs only to stop in their steps seeing Lavanya standing in front of them and smiling.

"Hi Aman. " Lavanya waved and Aman gave her an uncomfortable tight lipped smile and Khushi glared at Lavanya.

"Hi Khushi. "

Khushi just rolled her eyes and locked her arms with Aman dragging him away when she heard her nickname.

"Hello Paagal number one."

Khushi turned to find her best friend walking up to them with a smile on her face.

"Paagal number two. " Khushi squealed and run to her and they both hugged each other bouncing up and down like kids.

This attracted the attention of all the workers and Lavanya who frown at this new girl.

This was how she wanted to be with Khushi so that her winning Aman over completely will be easier.