Shot 14

The Next Day.
ARD.

Aman was walking to his office when Lavanya called out to him and he groaned annoyed and turned to face her.

Lavanya shuddered seeing the scowl on his face and she composed herself and smiled nervously at her.

"What do you want? " He asked rudely.

"I have been looking for Khushi and I couldn't find her so I thought to ask you. " She replied and Aman furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you want from her? "

"I just wanted to apologize for everything I did to her..... I let my jealousy of ASR falling in love with her and not me get to me and I was horrible to her...... I now realise my mistakes and wanted to apologize to her and ASR. " Lavanya replied looking sincere and Aman's face softened and Lavanya rejoiced inwardly.

"Khushi is not here and won't be around for the next six days. " Aman said and Lavanya looked confused at his words. "She and Arnav took a small vacation so if you need anything, you have to wait. "

Aman walked away leaving a shocked Lavanya behind.

She was fuming in anger but had to complete her mission.

"Aman wait. " Lavanya run after him.

"What? " Aman yelled at her making her flinch.

"I am sorry for bothering you but I just wanted to ask if you will go out for lunch with me. " Aman was taken aback by her request and Lavanya put on the most convincing and innocent face she could muster. "Please Aman, I want to make it up to all of you and let me start with you. "

Aman sighed and scratched the back of his head.

"Okay."

"Good.... Meet me at the parking lot in ten minutes. " Lavanya squealed and run off with a smirk on her lips.

"I don't know what game you are playing but I will play along and unfortunately for you it won't end well for you if it's all a conspiracy like I suspect. " Aman thought as he entered his office.

Singhania Group of Companies.
Main office.

Dhami entered his son's office to find him lost I  thought which he has been for the past few weeks

He has lost a lot of weight and the mother in her was worried.

"Adi? "

Aditya jerked out of his daze to find his mother sitting in front of him with a worried look on her face.

"Are you okay? "

Aditya shook his head and rubbed his forehead to relieve his migraine.