Shot 3

Khushi sat on her bed in the house of Suhani and Aman thinking about her life and how Arnav was defending Anjali after her atrocious suggestion

Khushi knew no matter what happens Anjali will forever be his priority and no one could change it not even what they had discovered would stop him from being his sister's puppet and he is even capable of accusing them of framing his sister out of jealousy but she can't blame him because she also didn't believe Anjali was capable of doing what they discovered and it took her own confession to believe she is capable of doing it.

She walked downstairs to the kitchen as she remembered all that happened in the past two months.

Flashback.

Khushi walked aimlessly on the streets of Delhi with tears streaming down her cheeks.

She entered Laxmi Nagar to find Shyam in the house threatening the family.

"How could you deceive us like this?..... And you have the nerve to threaten us...... We will surely expose you. " Garima threatened and Shyam let out an evil laughter.

"Go ahead...... They would never believe you..... What prove do you people have that I was engaged to Khushi? " Buaji and Garima looked defeated knowing he was right. "Not only will they not believe you but Payal and Akash's marriage will be called off for framing their beloved son in law...... No one will want a woman who has been rejected twice..... So go ahead and tell them
"

A loud slap resounded in the hallway and Shyam turned to find a fuming Khushi.

"You are a sick man...... Anjali deserves better and I will surely tell her. " Khushi threatened and Garima spun her around and held her shoulder.

"You will do no such thing..... I won't allow you to break Payal's marriage again...... We don't know this man and that's how it will be forever. " Garima said shocking Khushi who looked at her aunt but she looked like she was in support of Garima.

She moved away from Garima and towards Payal.

"Jiji..... You don't want to start you relationship with Akash based on a lie....... Akash loves you and he will believe and stand by you..... Please help me expose this man.... Please jiji. " Khushi pleaded with tears in her eyes but Payal looked angrily at her.

"Amma is right...... We don't know him and that's how it will stay...... And please stop this..... I won't let your bad omen ruin another chance at happiness for me. " Payal said without remorse making Khushi gasp in shock as she moved back and fell on her knees.

"Give up Khushi..... I will always win and remember you will be the one at loss and not me...... Am leaving and if you people know what is good for you, you will all keep your mouths shut or something really bad will happen to all of you. "
Shyam walked out leaving the family behind.