Shot 24

Eleven Hours Earlier.
RM.

Nani, Manohar and Mami sat on the couch in the living room numbed by shock.

"Am so sorry Nani..... I don't know what come over me...... I realise my mistakes now and I am ready to make it up to all the people I have hurt. " Anjali cried out in remorse and Manohar glared at her and stood up and yelled.

"Can you make it up to the woman who killed herself because of you and Shyam..... Can you make it up to the innocent girl who is now an orphan after loosing her only sister because of your evilness?..... Can you make it up to Arnav?....... You have some nerve to think you can make it up to anyone just because you are feeling remorseful and confessed your crime....... You are no different from you father but he is not the only one to be blamed, my wife and my mother's over pampering contribute to the entitlement you thought everyone own to you. "

Nani looked away in shame and regret seeing the accusation her son was throwing at her and Mami's condition was no different.

"I told you two to stop pampering her and each time I disciplined Anjali, I was the monster who was disciplining a girl whose marriage has broken and lost her parent but that never applied to Arnav all because he was a man...... She was eighteen years old and Arnav was just thirteen, who deserves to be pampered but no every time we all disagree to doing something for Anjali, we automatically become the villians now see what you two have created." Manohar yelled at Nani and Mami while pointing to Anjali. "She was a mistress, plotted with her criminal husband to rob her own brother and hurt the people who were always there for her all because of her envy and greed. "

Manohar shook his head and walked away to his room.

"Am sor..... "

Nani lifted her hand cutting a crying Anjali off, she then asked Mami to take her to her room leaving a crying Anjali behind.

"Nani please forgive me. " Anjali begged but Nani turned a deaf ears to her plead and tears.

Arvind Malik was watching his daughter looking so broken and he knew he was the cause of this

His little princess has turned into a monster just like him and it's all his fault.

Their lives would have been so different if he had not been a womanizing pig.

After Shyam was kicked out, Anjali had called everyone to the Hall and confessed all the crimes she has committed and they were all stunned by her confession.

He couldn't even console her and it was not because of his disabilities but because he was an example to her monsterousity and he knew she was better off not interfering.

Dadi who witnessed all this rolled her eyes at them and walked away leaving her son and granddaughter behind.

Anjali wiped her tears and walked back to her room and took out her phone and called Mr Roy.