Shot 9

No proofread.

Arnav and Aman stood at the entrance of the design studio of ARD watching Khushi walking as if her life depended on it.

Anyone will think she is just working but for the men, they knew it was an escape from what happened five days ago.

A celebratory dinner that turned into a roller coaster of revelations and pain.

"She is going to be okay right? " Aman asked sceptically and Arnav shook his head no because he knew Khushi won't be okay as long as there is anger in her heart and he knew that from experience.

"It will only be okay of she opens up but she doesn't want see Shashi whom I think she is also angry with. " Arnav replied and Aman frown confused and Arnav noticed it. "She is angry at him for concealing the fact that Garima's infidelity and envy was the reason that caused her parent to leave in a middle of the night that lead her to become an orphan and to top it all off Garima use to help buaji taunt Khushi for being an orphan. "

"Those women are really messed up for doing that to her..... It's as if this past week has been hell for all of us because my mother is behaving really strange of late...... I thought she will be good shoulder for Khushi to cry on but she is also absent minded of late and Khushi has also noticed and told me about it. " Aman confessed.

"How strange? " Arnav asked confused.

"She disappeared when we arrived to meet the confrontation between Khushi and Dhami and she texted me saying she was feeling sick and couldn't stay and I believed her but when I arrived home, the househelp told me she left with a man  but the next morning I questioned her but she lie that she was home all day and I didn't expose her lie..... She has been really shady of late. " Aman revealed and Arnav sighed saying a silent prayer for all their problems to go away so that he can live peacefully with Khushi.

Five Days Earlier.

Everyone was shocked hearing Shashi speak especially Shyam and Anjali.

"It's....... Aaaallll her fffffault. " Shashi stuttered glaring at Garima who was sweating profusely.

Flashback.

Garima watched her so called best friend expose her sins to her husband because Garima had insulted her for owning her money.

"She has been cheating on you for years with a rich man in this town and she had exposed her affair to his wife because he wanted to end his relationship with her and she felt jealous..... All the expensive sarees she has been wearing were all from him and she made me lie to you that it was gift from me. "

"Shut up Simar. " Garima yelled at her friend and turned to Shashi. "Shashi don't believe her..... She is doing this because we had a fight..... Please don't believe h..... "

A slap cut Garima off and she held her cheek shocked that a calm Shashi was capable of raising his hand at her and was looking like a demon.

Shashi walked into the house and returned with Garima's clothes and bags and threw them on her asking her to leave.

Simar smirked at Garima and left her to deal with her problem.

"Shashi please forgive...... I was just suffocated living this poor life...... I didn't mean to cheat on you..... Please forgive me. " Garima confessed crying and holding on to Shashi's leg but he shoved her off and entered the house locking every door and window.