Shot 10

No proofread.

RM.

Anjali dragged her husband outside and into the garden of Shantivan immediately he arrived from his night outing.

"Where the hell have you been since last night huh?" Anjali gritted the teeth in anger to prevent herself from shouting and Shyam rolled his eyes at her.

"I needed to think okay...... And stop nagging me because I am the one who will be in deep waters if Shashi speaks, we are lucky Khushi hasn't revealed to Arnav about me being her ex or else he will definitely slit my throat. " Shyam replied scared as he rubbed his throat imagining Arnav doing it.

"We are both in deep waters together...... Don't you dare think I won't get into trouble if Arnav knows I knew all along and was also your mistress and helped you divorce your wife for us to be together..... He will kill me and I will lose everything..... We have to find a way to keep Shashi's mouth shut. "

"Am if I refuse then what? " a voice yelled from behind and they both turned stunned seeing Shashi behind them.

Shashi started clapping staring at them as they gulped in fear seeing the determined and fearless look in his eyes.

"Who would have thought the innocent looking woman was a shameless mistress and knows about her husband's atrocities but is silent?..... You two belong to each other and if you think you can lay a hand on me without facing the consequences then you are wrong....... I heard you had a fall out with your brother and he loves Khushi in ways I have only seen Khush love Shriya and he will bury the two of you alive if you do anything to hurt her because I know you two will use Khushi to threaten me to keep quiet but I won't work because I will not allow it...... Khushi may be angry at me at the moment but she will tear the two of you to shreds of she finds out especially you Shyam...... You and your husband have the next three hours to leave this house or else I will make sure everyone knows about the two of you. " Shashi yelled and Anjali and Shyam flinched.

"Yyyyooou..... Won't dare? " Shyam challenged even though he was scared and Shashi burst out in laughter and pulled the phone from his pocket and typed something on it and looked back at them.

"I knew you were up to no good so I had already followed you and recorded our conversation and sent it to my friends for save keeping. " Anjali and Shyam eyes widened in shock. "They won't hesitate to send it to Arnav if you dare touch me or Khushi........ Your three hours starts now. "

Anjali limped out of there fast and Shyam followed her.

Both entered their room and immediately started packing all of their belongings while cursing Shashi.

Two hours later, Anjali and Shyam come down with their bags and suitcases being pulled out into the lounge by the Prakash brothers.

Mami, Nani, Buaji and Shashi were sitting in the hall when they saw them come down.

"Hello hi bye bye...... What's going on here? " Mami asked confused.

" Mami..... The house is ready so I and Rani Sahiba are moving to the house today. " Shyam replied trying to sound as convincing as possible.

"But we haven't seen the house yet and how could you all just leave without us making sure Anjali has all the help she needs? " Nani questioned and Shashi stepped forward.

"Don't worry Deviyaniji...... Your son in law looks like a great man and he loves his wife...... I am sure all arrangements has been already made to make the apple of the Raizada family comfortable and am sure you can visit them in a few days to confirm how good Anjali's house is for her and I think he has already been preparing the house to fit her taste and that's why he hasn't been around of late..... It's better she starts adjusting to her own home now to make the transition easier...... Trust her and trust him too. " Shashi voiced out innocently looking at Nani who smiled and nodded.