Shot 23

A Month Later.

Arvind Malik sat in the garden of RM watching the roses bloomed beautifully and shining in the sun he immediately remembered his wife and her love for roses and it brought a smile to his face and as immediately as that smile appeared, it faded away as he recollected the damage his womanizing ways has brought.

He had it all, wealth, a beautiful and loyal wife and beautiful children but his ego of being wanted by many women got to him and he destroyed everything.

He bowed his head in disgrace as tears streamed down his cheek and he felt a shadow blocked the sun rays shining on him and he looked up to find Arnav staring at him.

His boy has grown up to be a man and he felt so proud of him for the first time.

Seeing him laughing with Khushi and the family made his heart warm up with joy and gone was the Arvind who wanted Arnav's money and has been replaced by a remorseful man but unfortunately for him, it was too late.

"I use to find pleasure in making you suffer for the past four months but as you've noticed, for the past five weeks I or Akash haven't even approached you and do you know why, we are tired of letting hate lead us...... We realized making you go through all that pain made us no different from you and Karma is already making you pay...... And I don't want to be you, Arvind Malik...... I know what you did to Mami and I felt so disgusted having your blood in me but I forgot I also have the compassionate blood of my grandfather in me too...... I have paid for you to start your rehabilitation soon and immediately you are okay I want you to disappear or else I will kill you if you dare come anywhere near my family again. " Arnav warned and walked away but stopped and turned. "I forgive you, Arvind Malik. "

Tears streamed down Arvind's eyes hearing his son and Arnav walk away feeling so much more relieved.

Akash and Manohar watched Arnav walk up to them.

"I forgave him. " He said to them. "I don't want that man's hate in me anymore because I have a better life to look up to with Khushi and our future kids. "

Manohar hugged his nephew and Akash joined in and a heavily pregnant Anjali watched from afar with tears in her eyes seeing his brother and uncle together and she longed to be a shoulder where Arnav could cry and rely on.

She rubbed her bulged belly and smiled feeling the baby kick.

"In two weeks you will be here and I will fix all the damage that I have done even if it means going to prison. " She whispered to her belly and looked back at Arnav and Akash getting into his car and leaving the mansion.

Outskirts of Delhi.

Shyam walked into a cafe and walked up to a woman who waved at him and he rushed up to her and sat down.

He couldn't believe his ears when Lavanya had called him two weeks ago and told him everything she heard.

To say Shyam was shocked by the revelation will be an understatement.

He has become sceptical about Anjali going through with their plan so he decided to use another way to get as much money as he can and leave India for good.

Lavanya was in for revenge and he was in for the money but they needed a scapegoat to take the fall in case anything went wrong and Garima was the scapegoat for their plans in case it fails.

"Lavanya did you find Garima? " Shyam asked impatiently and she smirked as she sipped on tea and signalled him to look behind and in walked Garima looking worn out.