Shot 8: Long Update.

Three Days Earlier.

Khushi knocked on her office door of Lavanya and heard her permit to enter.

She entered to find Lavanya trying to hide her tears.

Lavanya lifted her head and was surprised to see Khushi looking nervous.

"How are you? " Khushi asked nervously and Lavanya leaned into her chair with her arms crossed and a scowl on her face.

"How do you expect me to feel seeing you and ASR all over the news...... So you have been double-crossing me behind my back and I like a fool was busy befriending my lover's side piece." Lavanya accused and Khushi was taken aback but she understood she was hurt. "You amaze me Khushi...... While you were walking around pretending you hate him, you were fucking him behind my back. " Khushi's widened in shock as Lavanya stood up and walked towards her halting right in front of Khushi. "He is using you just like he used me to warm his bed and made me do the most humiliating things just to satisfy his lust and carnal desires........ He is a sex addict and sex addicts like him never stick to one woman"

A slap touched down on Lavanya's cheek and she glared shocked at Khushi who was seething in anger.

"I know you are hurt but it's disgusting to paint him like some narcissistic sex addict just because you want me to feel guilty and disgusted with him...... We fell in love and am sorry if you ended up falling in love with him in a fake and paid relationship. "

Lavanya was stunned hearing this and rage overtook her and she grabbed Khushi by her neck and started suffocating her.

"What do you mean our relationship was fake..... It was real you hear me..... It was real. " Lavanya raged on like a lunatic and Khushi managed to shove her off making her fall flat on the floor.

Khushi coughed as she rubbed her neck to soothe the pain caused by the strangling.

"Arnav told me everything about your fake relationship and Aman showed me the contract you signed. " Khushi said looking at Lavanya who was picking herself up and looked mad. "I thought to ask for forgiveness but after what you said about Arnav and what you did, I'm keeping my apology and one more thing, my Arnav may be hot-headed, angry and aggressive, ruthless and cold, but he will never use any woman for his pleasure because he is a decent human whether you believe it or not...... I am capable of telling him what you did to me and you will be out of here in a heartbeat but am not a vindictive human being like you...... Our friendship is over and stays away from me and Arnav or else you will not only have to answer to not him but to Aman as well. "

Khushi cautioned and walked out closing the door behind them with a bang and leaning on the door to compose herself and she could hear crashing sounds coming from Lavanya's office.

She knew the old Lavanya has been activated and is about to get worse and she was prepared to face her.

After Arnav announced her as a new designer to the company, Lavanya always threw snarky comments at her when they bypass each other but she ignored it remembering Aman's words about how she will have to develop a tough skin if she is to be with Arnav.

And she thanks to Lavanya who left no stone unturned to humiliate her but she always claps back giving Lavanya a taste of her own medicine.

Present Day.

Arnav watched Khushi sitting next to him in his Lamborghini lost in thought.

He knew it had something to do with her dispute with Lavanya and even though he knew about what was going on, he chose not to interfere and give Khushi a chance to stand up for herself.