Shot 18

No proofread.

Nani and Mami were fuming looking at Arnav who sat on the couch in a relaxing manner.

"What nonsense is this chote?..... How can you allow that monster in this house left alone trust the stupid excuse they gave..... Why are you doing this?....... And how can Anjali blackmail us like this after everything we have done for her. " Nani cried out and Mami consoling her and threw a murderous glared at Arnav who was taken aback by her angry avatar but composed himself knowing he had poured salt on their unhealed wound and their reaction was normal and didn't hold it against them.

"Hello hi bye bye ,Akash,speak some sense into your brother because it seems he doesn't care about out words. " Mami said looking at Akash who was standing behind Arnav with Aman completely silent. "Aman? "

Mami looked at them disappointed and turned her attention to Nani who was crying uncontrollably.

"Maa..... Manu..... Come with me to our room. " Manohar voiced out calmly and Mami helped Nani up and they walked into the room leaving Arnav and the others behind.

Aman, Arnav and Aman walked out of the house pretending they didn't see Anjali, Dadi and Shyam ease dropping on their conversation.

"Anju and scared that Arnav is plotting something against us..... He is too quiet and way too accepting of us staying here. " Dadi voiced out her concern and Shyam nodded as Anjali rolled her eyes.

"Stop reading too much into things..... They all want to be in my baby's life and look at how Arnav refused to allow us stay here but immediately I said I will never let them see my baby after he or she is born, he caved in...... He is helpless and now my baby is our ticket to making the family one again so relax. " Anjali assured them and yearned. "Am tired, I am off to sleep. "

She walked away leaving a sceptical Dadi and Shyam behind.

"Arnav is way to calm for someone who just saw his dead father come back to life and yes he was angry but that calmness in his eyes didn't much the anger in his voice....... It's as if he knew Arvind was alive....... Could it be that Arnav already knows and is preparing to avenge his mother. " Shyam shuddered as this thought.

They knew there was calm before the storm and it scared them especially seeing how the three As were silent.

Mami and Manohar's Room.

Nani won't stop crying and Mami condition was no different.

"Hello hi bye bye from now on I will never love Anjali the way I use to love her any more, she is dead to me and  I will reserve my love and care for her baby. " Mami said in a serious tone and Nani nodded.

"I love her more than Ratna and all of you and see how she rewarded me and as much as it hurts, Arnav's silence hurt even more. " Nani said.

"It's a shame after all these years you don't know Arnav. " Manohar said and both women looked at him confused. "You two were so busy with Arvind and Sudhadra's presence that you forgot to read Arnav's body language but I did and that is a man planning revenge...... I was worried at first but now I am not and with Akash and Aman behind him, I don't have to worry and I know he is planning something big but I will also get my revenge against Arvind mentally and you two will apologize to Arnav immediately he gets home understood but be prepared for his disappointment and one more thing you better not end up raising another Anjali when it comes to her baby because one is already enough."