Shot 21

No proofread.

Mathur House.

The Raizadas, Guptas, Singhanias, Preeto and Suhani  sat in the hallway of the house urgently waiting for any news from Suresh, Manohar and Aman.

It's been over twenty hours since Payal's condition worsened and everyone was lost their own thoughts.

Everyone looked devastated by the turn of events and the most affected was Akash who had his head on Mami's lap as she stroked his hair.

Preeto and Suhani made sure everyone was refreshed and fully hydrated.

"Maa,Why did she reject me?" Akash cried out and Mami felt helpless not knowing how to answer him. .."What did I or anyone do for her to reject all of us...... I thought we were her family but she has rejected all of us and even me....... I can't remember what I and bhai did to make her scream the way she did. "

Everyone had tears in the eyes listening to his voice crack with pain.

Flashback.

After nearly ten hours of waiting for Payal to gain consciousness.

Everyone was overjoyed by the news of Payal being safe after the pills were flashed out of her system.

The whole family entered the room of Payal to find her looking pale but they were happy she looked pale alive than dead.

"Jiji." Khushi called out as she looked up and her eyes widened in shock seeing Khushi with  Akash and Arnav with the Raizada family behind them.

Payal started hyperventilating and her monitors went off like crazy.

This scared everyone and they yelled out for the doctor who rushed in and was shocked to see the patient hyperventilating.

He decided to sedate her but she pushed him and took the injection from him, jumping off the bed and placing the injection on her neck.

"I will kill myself if you come any closer. " Payal yelled taking everyone aback.

"Payal please calm down and give me the injection. " Akash begged as he moved closer with Arnav behind.

"Don't come any closer or else I will kill myself........ You two want to hurt me and I know it...... Stay away. " Payal yelled and they were taken aback by her accusation.

The nurse who had sneaked behind Payal snatched the injection from her and Akash held her down on the bed as the doctor injection her IV with the sedative and she slowly began loosing consciousness.

"Please don't let them hurt me..... These brothers will do anything to hurt and they will all help them hurrrrrr. "

Payal then lost consciousness completely and they family stood in shock.

The doctor led them out of the room as the nurses took care of Payal.

"I don't know how to say this........Am sorry but you two might be the cause of her suicide attempt. "

The doctor's word shocked the brothers.

"What nonsense are you spewing?...... My sons will never think of hurting Payal. " Manohar exclaimed in anger and everyone nodded in agreement.

"I know Mr Raizada but the patient seems to think differently and I advise you all stay away from her for the moment until we can figure out why she is behaving like that. " The doctor suggested and Akash tried to retort but Manohar stopped him.