Shot 22: Long Update.

No proofread.

Khushi entered her room to find Arnav sitting on her bed.

She moved closer and Arnav held her hand and pulled her onto the bed making her lay down and he laid down with his head in between her breast as Khushi carassed his thick jet black manes.

"I thought I will hate the fact that Payal is my baby sister but why do I feel happy that she is even though she is the product of Garima's affair with Arvind Malik. " Arnav asked confused about his feelings about Payal.

Khushi smiled finally understanding his feelings.

She thought he will hate Payal but it was because of a new feeling of sibling love and not of hate and since Arnav has always bottled up his feelings, this was new to him and hence the confusion and silence.

For once he felt sibling love and not the obligational love he felt for Anjali.

Khushi pushed him up and they sat facing each other and she pecked his lips.

"Aru, you are healing . " Khushi said and Arnav looked stunned. "You are healing from all the pain and anger you have bottled up all these years..... Letting out the anger for your father and our love is healing you that's why you are able to have these new emotions and there is nothing wrong with it...... Believe it or not, behind that ruthless business man, there is a kind hearted man who pays his workers way above the minimum wage and always gives them bonuses..... Working at ARD made me see that and that's why I began falling in love with you because I knew all that image you have made to present you was all a facade to protect yourself....... I know jiji will love you but she needs time."

Arnav smiled hearing her explanation and pulled her into a hug.

"I want to do right by giving Payal the love she deserves but I don't know how. " Arnav voiced out as he broke the hug.

"You will have to be patient but for now we have to listen to the experts and do as uncle says..... With time and I know Payal will come around.... She needs an expert to explain and help her guide her emotions and after it's done we can all see her again and you can tell her how much you never blame her for everything that happened. "

Arnav nodded and Khushi lay down again and he laid on top of her as both enjoyed each other's presence.

For the next few weeks, the Raizadas have completely ignored Anjali and her accomplices only speaking to her when needed which made her more sad than anger and it surprised her.

She missed Nani and Mami's constant care and not that they are not taking care of her, Nani and Mami were always present at her appointments and made sure she eat healthy and was stress free but she knew it wasn't for her but for her baby and it hurt her so much.

She missed Arnav always taking care of her and she realized she was never really a mother to him like she always thought she was.

It was always Arnav who was the mother and was taking care of her financially, emotionally and physically by making sure she never lacked anything and she was beginning to regret everything.

This change in her didn't go unnoticed by Shyam which didn't sit well for him.

Gone was the determine Anjali who wanted the wealth of Arnav and now the Anjali who was in front of him was becoming sentimental which even Dadi has noticed.

Preeto has become an important member to the three families and she and Aman have began to realize their feelings from each but haven't confessed to it and this hasn't gone unnoticed by everyone including Lavanya who has caught Aman lost in Preeto each time she visits ARD which was a lot and to make her situation worse, Khushi has warned her to stay away from Aman and has always made sure to make Aman do one favor or the other for Preeto.