Valentine's Day

Draco Malfoy x Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Valentine's treat :)

Word count: 4209

"Dray?" Harry asked when he entered the kitchen. The whole flat already smelled like waffles and hot chocolate and tea.

Draco looked up from his paper and smiled: "Yes, darling?"

"Are we celebrating Valentine's?"

Draco raised his eyebrow. Then he looked over to the calendar. "Harry, love, don't you think it's a little late to ask me that on Valentine's Day?" he then asked, a soft smirk on his lips.

It made Harry blush and brush through his hair nervously. "Yeah, I know... But between work and just... everything I totally forgot. I'm sorry, Draco." Harry scratched the back of his neck, looking around the kitchen like he was searching for something that would make it okay again.

Draco got up from his chair, put his paper down on the unused chair next to him and walked over to Harry.

Smiling, he wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him in. "It's okay. Since we didn't talk about it, I didn't think we would celebrate. And I am actually not mad about it. It seems like an unnecessary holiday. So how about I get us a nice bottle of wine on my way home and we watch a movie?"

The tension left Harry's shoulders and Draco's loving smile managed to smooth out the wrinkles on his forehead. "Sounds good. And I will think of a little treat as well, okay?" "Sounds amazing. I have to get going now, you took forever to get ready this morning."

"Yeah..." Harry huffed nervously and blushed again, "I was having a little crisis over Valentine's in the bathroom and didn't wanna come out. I was afraid I'd disappoint you."

"You?" Draco smiled, "Never."

Harry started grinning like an idiot and his cheeks flushed fully crimson. He buried his face in the crook of Draco's neck and wrapped his arms around him a little tighter. "You can't say shit like that and then leave." he mumbled, knowing he was still as read as a rose because his face was felt so hot he was a little afraid it might melt off.

"I have to, my love, I'm sorry. But I have patients waiting for me. Have some breakfast and take some lunch to work. I'll see you tonight. I love you." Draco lifted Harry's chin up and pressed a kiss to his lips. Then he stepped back to leave the hug and grabbed his back, quickly emptying his tea cup.

Harry let himself drop on a chair and pulled a waffle onto his plate, grabbing the mug with the hot chocolate with his other hand.

"I'm starving..." he mumbled and was extremely happy he was dating an early bird who was also a great cook.

"Love you." he told Draco as the older man leaned down and pressed a kiss to his cheek before leaving the kitchen and a few seconds later the apartment.

Now he just had to think of a treat for the evening...

~*~*~

It was 6 p.m. when Draco entered the apartment, hanging up his coat and kicking off his shoes before putting them onto the shoe rack.

"Darling? I'm home." he said, picking up his bag and walking into the direction of the living room where he suspected Harry to be. The flat smelled like raspberries. Which wasn't surprising because Harry loved the smell and had about a million of scented candles with that smell.

He could hear soft classical music playing. It made him smile.

"Hey!" Harry said, his voice a little too loud. He cupped Draco's face with both hands and pressed a long kiss to his lips. "Welcome home, Baby." he then smiled, brushing his hand through Draco's hair to loosen up the strictly combed back strands.