Oral

Henry Fox-Mountchristen-Windsor x Alex Claremont-Diaz
Royal Blue

Making all of us practice our English skills if we're already spending our time with smut instead of homework.

And yes, this is their first blowjob in the book. I just spiced it up. (No safe sex because of canon, please do not do that unless you and your partner are tested and clean.)

Word count: 2211

"Did I or did I not tell you to quit stalling?"

Henry looks up into his eyes, speechless, and Alex tugs him down into another all-consuming kiss, and Henry bears down on him fully, pressing him into the bed. Alex's other hand finds that dip of Henry's waist, and he swallows a sound at how devastating it feels under his palm. He's never been kissed liked this, as if the feeling could swallow him up whole. Henry's body grinding down and covering every inch of his. He moves his mouth from Henry's to the side of his neck, the sport below his ear, kisses and kisses it, and bares his teeth. Alex knows it'll probably leave a mark, which is against rule number one of clandestine hookups for political offspring - and probably royals too. He doesn't care.

He feels Henry find the waistband of his pants, the button, the zipper, the elastic of his underwear, and then everything goes very hazy, very quickly.

He opens his eyes to see Henry bringing his hand demurely up to his elegant royal mouth to spit on it.

"Oh my fucking God," Alex says, and Henry grins crookedly as he gets back to work. "Fuck." His body is moving, his mouth spilling words. "I can't believe- God, you are the most insufferable goddamn bastard on the face of the planet, do you know that - fuck - you're infuriating, you're the worst - you're-" 

He knows that insulting Henry and swearing at him probably isn't the best thing he could do in this situation. But it is the only way he could cope in this moment. The pleasure is so overwhelming that it makes him lose his mind. Their hatred that had been between them had been going on for what felt like an eternity and somehow it is the only thing Alex could find in his brain in that moment. So he just keeps cussing Henry out, not really meaning any of the words.

Every fucking movement of Henry's hand makes him lose his grip on reality. If he had been able to find that thought between all the moans and curses that piled up in his brain, alongside a bunch of obsessed teenager brabbling about how fucking hot Henry is and how fucking good this feels, he would have definitely said goodbye to any doubt about being into dudes.

He definitely is into dudes. And probably worst of all, he is definitely into Henry.

"Do you ever stop talking?" Henry says. "Such a mouth on you."

That gives Alex an idea, which probably only seems so fucking great because Henry is still wanking him off. Alex's mind definitely isn't a reliable place for ideas right now but Alex doey not care in the slightest.

And when Alex looks again, he finds Henry watching him raptly, eyes bright and smiling. He keeps eye contact and his rhythm at the same time, and Alex was wrong before, Henry's going to be the one to kill him, not the other way around.

Alex could barely hear his own moans, even though he definitely isn't very quite. He is entirely focused on Henry and his dumb beautiful blonde hair that's hanging into his eyes and his slightly wet lips and his soft fucking hand. And even though spit is not the best lube you could use, whatever Henry's doing feels fucking great. That royal asshole is pushing Alex closer and closer to the edge.

"Wait," Alex says, clenching his fist in the bedspread, and Henry immediately stills. "I mean, yes, obviously, oh my God, but, like, if you keep doing that I'm gonna" - Alex's breath catches - "it's, that's just - that's not allowed before I get to see you naked."