Show me what you like

Finn x Arlo (Callsign: Manta)
Original Characters

They are not a couple, but they are exclusive at this point.

Word count: 2900

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Arlo asked, rubbing his hand over Finn's back. "As a trans man, I am very suspicious of this question and I might punch you depending on what you will ask me. But go on." Finn responded, sitting up and looking at the other man attentively.

"When we first fucked you said you don't have a lot of bottom dysphoria. And it was pretty dark so I didn't get that good of a look- Okay, that sounds creepy." "No, it's okay. Keep going. I'm not sure yet what you are trying to say but so far I'm just mildly considering punching you."

"I did some research about trans bodies and having sex with someone who's trans. Oh god, please tell me to shut up if I'm being weird or something." Arlo rubbed his hands over his face but Finn just smiled. "No, it's fine. Keep going. I do admit that it does sound a little weird but I'm happy someone I'm planning on having regular sex with is doing research about it. A lot of people I was intimate with didn't do anything like that and it ended up weird a lot. So go on, okay?"

Arlo took a deep breath and leaned over to the nightstand: "I made some notes, I wanted to be sure I remember what I wanted to ask." He pulled out a little notepad. Finn chuckled but quickly pressed his lips together. He didn't want to make Arlo feel like he was laughing at him because he really was happy that the other man did research.

"Um... It said a lot about letting your partner wear clothes if they are insecure about their body. But I feel like you are fairly comfortable with being naked." "I am." Finn said, "Most of the time, at least. Sometimes I do prefer wearing a shirt or just jerking off underneath my shorts instead of taking them off. But since I got my top surgery I actually like being naked a lot. And as you remembered correctly, I don't have much bottom dysphoria."

Arlo nodded. He seemed nervous and a little fidgety, his ability to hold eye contact going completely out of the window. But Finn didn't mind. He loved it, actually. He loved seeing Arlo like this. All cute and soft.

"Basically everything said something about sex toys. And I am very open about that, obviously, we can get toys that feel good for your body. But I didn't want to order something you might end up not liking." "That's sweet. And I do have toys at home. I might also have brought one or two..." Finn winked at him and Arlo grinned. He leaned in and pulled Finn closer, placing his hand on his cheek and pressing their lips together.

"What else did you find out? Let's continue talking before I end up sitting on your cock, it's so hard to focus then." Arlo laughed, wrapping his arm around Finn's waist and pulling him onto his lap. For a moment, he buried his face in his neck, pressing some soft kisses to his warm skin, then he tapped his notebook again.

"I also found out about bottom growth." "Oh, wow, you went deep. A lot of articles forget about that. I don't know how but it does happen often." Finn mumbled, biting the inside of his cheek. He wanted to look at Arlo, see the expression on his face but at the same time he wasn't sure he wanted to know what he thought about his dick.

"I'm really into giving head and I want to know if you're okay with me sucking you off or maybe just jerking you off, too. If it's okay if I touch you down there."

Finn stared at him with his mouth hanging open. "Sucking me off? Jerking me off?" he asked carefully. Arlo flushed in a deep crimson: "Was that not a good thing to say? I mean-"

"Arlo." Finn said, smiling widely and cupping his face with both hands, "It's perfect. I like that you use male terms for it." "It's your dick, what else would I say to it?" "Doesn't matter. Just keep talking to me like that, please." Arlo smiled, pressing a kiss to Finn's lips again: "I will. I promise."