3

EMILIA

My newly found Dad is currently leading me upstairs and into the main room or at least one of them.

I spot a picture on the wall as we walk, it's of my dad and my mum holding a baby, who I presume is me and 5 other boys around us.

I actually have this whole new life I didn't know about.

"Emilia" my dad says taking me out of my thoughts.

"Your brothers are out at the moment doing... business" he shrugs as if that's the best thing he could think of.

"This is of course a shock to me, I haven't told your brothers yet" he gives me a reassuring smile.

"Right, its a shock to me as well, I didn't know about it until I found that let-" I'm cut off by my dad.

"Wait you didn't know about us" he says with an eyebrow raised.

I sigh remembering the events of earlier today or yesterday I don't even remember the time. My mammas actually gone.

I should probably tell him what happened.

"No, we should probably sit down I need to tell you something" we make our way over to a sofa and sit facing each other.

I proceed to tell him the events of today. When I'm finally done talking, My dad just stares at me in shock.

"So your mother she just disappeared" he says as if thinking about something.

"Yes" I feel a lone tear fall down my cheek.

"Don't cry bambina( baby)" my dad opens his arms are gestures for me to come over.

I reluctantly get up and sit next to him, he wraps his arms around me and soothes my hair as I cry into his side.

It's been an emotional day I just needed to let it all out.

"What's your name by the way" I randomly ask.

He chuckles "My name is Antonio di Costa, di Costa also being your real last name".

I've always been known as Emilia George . Bit stupid considering my mum is Italian.

"Oh right, that sounds much more Italian than George" we both laugh as I wipe my tears away.

Just then we hear the front door open and loud voices.

"You fucking idiot" one voice says. "How did you mess that up"

"I'm sorry, I didn't know Mercedes and BMWs are two different cars". another one joins in.

"How am i related to you" a third voice says sounding a bit deeper and similar to Antonio's.

Suddenly, 5 boys in suits walk round the corner and stop when they see me and Dad. They all look like Dad and one kind of looks like mum.

I give them a small wave not knowing what to do.

"Boys come sit" dad says.

All the boys sit down opposite us on one sofa, staring at me like they've seen a ghost.

This isn't awkward at all.

"So, long story short this is Emilia your sister" well thanks dad getting straight to the point.

I have to admit it was funny seeing all their different reactions. I also take this moment to study what they look like.

The one sat directly opposite me looks like dad the most. Same colour eyes and hair. Then I notice two look very similar. Have to be twins. They aren't exactly identical. The other 2 have the same colour hair but different eyes. They have mums eyes.

I start shaking my leg up and down, this is getting a bit uncomfortable.

My dad speaks up again. "We've done the DNA test and it's a match"

The one that looks exactly like dad speaks up first. " well hey, I'm alonzo the oldest, these idiots are Dante, luca, remy and Roman".

He points to each of them as he says their names. Dante, remy and roman all say hi, while luca Just nods his head. How nice.

I smile back "hey as you know I'm Emilia, and I guess I have a lot of explaining to do".

After I'm done explaining everything from the beginning once again, Alonzo speaks up.

"She just disappeared?" He asks. Same thing dad said.

"Erm yes she did" I look down at the floor I'm not really liking talking about mum.

"You have an accent" one of the twins says. I look up to see remy staring at me with curiosity

"Yeah, I was raised in east London in England " I say smiling proudly. I'll never forget that.

"Oh do you know the Queen" he asks receiving a slap on the head by his twin Roman.

"Obviously she doesn't know the Queen you idiot" he says a rolling his eyes, causing me to laugh.

"Ride come mamma( she laughs like mum) Dante says to Alonzo.

I shyly smile at that comment.

"Alonzo show her to the guest room for now" he nods and stands up gesturing got me to follow him.

He grabs my bag and I follow him upstairs. He takes me upstairs to a long corridor with doors.

"The guest room is next to Lucas room, he's a bit grumpy sometimes but he should open up" Alonzo says opening the door to the room.

"Wow" is all I can say. Even though it's a guest room the room is beautiful.

"Get some sleep, you look tired" Alonzo says.

"I am, emotionally and physically" I reply. No need to be dramatic lia.

"This must be hard on you" he sighs. "Everyone is shocked but we're amazing people I promise" he laughs.

I laugh as well. "Goodnight Alonzo".

"Goodnight lia" he walks over and kisses the crown of my head.

Tomorrow is gonna be a long day.