12

EMILIA

I jump to the sound of my alarm. I changed it to the song ' The best day ever' on full volume thinking I would be more motivated.

"Emilia turn that shit off" I hear luca shout from his room next door.

"SORRY" I shout back.

I take another long hot shower and wash my hair as well. I blow dry it and leave it down today showing my ever so slightly curly hair.

It's a bit warmer today so I decide to wear a long sleeved white crop top, grey joggers and Jordan 1's.

You can slightly see my rose tattoo creeping out under the top

You can slightly see my rose tattoo creeping out under the top. It's not the only tattoo I have. I have one on my ankle, arm and back. I got them when I was drunk after a party last year. Mamma slapped me for it but afterwards she grew to like them. That night I also got my belly button pierced.

I make my way downstairs to literally everyone glaring at me apart from remy and aunt Lucy

"What" I say unimpressed.

"You're fucking alarm that's what" Luca says annoyed as usual.

"Oh" I giggle "my bad" everyone rolls their eyes and goes back to what they were doing.

As I walk over to get some breakfast Myles decides to open his big mouth. "Is that a tattoo lia" he says causing everyone to turn their heads.

"What" my dad says. I'm in for it now. "How'd you get that you're only 17" he asks raising his eyebrow.

"Erm long story" I start to explain when my dad cuts me off. "Never mind.

"I don't see the problem all of you have tattoos as well" I say boldly. What they gonna do shoot me.

"True" Myles says pulling his sleeve up. He shows a tattoo of a knife with a snake round it."
"Well all have these".

"Do I get one" I say feeling slightly left out.

"Yeah if you join" he says laughing getting a glare from my older brothers.

"Let's go school we can discuss this later" Apollo says.

We arrive to school late as Remy decided to jump out the car for no reason. He said it was just a test now he's going to school with bruised arm from us all punching him.

The morning went quickly and now it's lunch. Once again my grand entrance to the lunch hall is being talked about.

I make my way over to the table with my cousins to see none of his friends apart from Zane sat their. Their is also a girl who I'm assuming is Diamond talking to the boys.

"Emilia, come meet diamond" Elio pulls me in a side hug.

"Oh my gosh you're so hot" Diamond says.

"Says you, you're absolutely gorgeous" she has beautiful box braids that touch her back. She has a nose ring and also a belly button Piercing. Twins oh my gosh.

She pulls me into a hug and I take in her vanilla scent. I don't know why but I like smelling people.

"You smell nice" we both say at the same time then laughing after.

"Omg, finally another girl I'm sick of these smelly boys" she says grabbing my hand and pulling me onto the seat.

"I'm assuming they've told you my name but just in case I'm Diamond Yonas". She smiles.

"Emilia Di Costa" I smile back.

"I know gorgeous everyone's been talking about you,fan behaviour if you ask me". She rolls her eyes.

"Innit" I reply.

"Your accents so cute" shes so sweet I can tell we're gonna get along.

"Thank you" I slightly blush.

"I've got chemistry next kill me now" she stands up.

"Same" she squeals and drags me up.

I'm actually excited for a class now.

We walk into chemistry to be greeted with a middle aged attractive man.

"Hi diamond how was suspension" he says not breaking eye contact with her. Erm what's going on with these two. "It was good sir, this is Emilia" she pulls me forward.

I wave and he says hi back. We make our way to the back seats and sit down.

We start to talk when a girl wearing a pink dress coughs to gain our attention.

"Excuse me, you're sitting in my seat move" the girl says.

"Well too bad find another one" I reply back not even looking at her. This is so cliché.

"I don't know who you-" she was cut off by Diamond. "Fuck off Eva" she says. So this is the infamous Eva.

"You should be suspended for assaulting me" she crosses her arms.

"That's what you deserve for saying a racial slur now move you interrupted our conversation" diamond turns back to me.

Eva walks off and we continue our conversation.

"She really has the audacity" I say.

"Ain't that the truth" she high fives me and we laugh together.

I think I've found a friend.