29

EMILIA

"Seriously Emilia, kissing Zane" Elio scolds me.

"And, I'd do it again" I roll my eyes at my cousins stupid behaviour. They act like they don't have a million fuck buddies.

"I've always shipped you but that's not the point" Elio says causing me to laugh.

"Zane what happened to your eye" Myles asks Zane who is stood right next to me as we speak about him.

"Long story I'm fine though " he smiles slightly at my cousin. I've noticed he's definitely been smiling more recently.

"You sure" Roman adds on. I think they're all thinking about his Dad but decide to not talk about it.

He nods.

"Promise me you won't tell dad" I narrow my eyes at Remy.

"I promise" he sends me a thumbs up.

~~~

"Dad did you know Emilia kissed Zane today" Remy says in the middle of us eating dinner.

"WHAT" dads eyes snap to me.

I'm going to kill that boy.

"Yeah I saw as well" Roman says smirking at me. I'm going to wipe that smirk right off his face in a minute.

"Emilia is this true" Alonzo says raising an eyebrow.

"Yes it is and I don't really see it as a big deal" I shrug and carry on eating.

"I better not have any fucking grand babies anytime soon I've already got the Russians to deal with" Dad growls. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

"And this new Rodrigo situation, if his family don't kill him I will" Uncle Marco then says. He went somewhere last night I'm assuming that was to Zane.

"He's an idiot honestly" Apollo agrees with his dad.

"He told me that he got over emotional, and I slapped him and said that's not an excuse to Punch your child" Uncle Marco carries on talking.

"So that's what happened to his eye" Elio says.

"Yeah he had a massive black eye, we saw when he kissed Emilia" I kick Myles under the table. "ow".

"If dad ever punched one of us I'd definitely kill him" Dante speaks up.

"I'd like to see you try and kill me" Dad threatens Dante causing us to laugh.

"Dad have you got any updates on mum" I say eagerly turning to him.

"I've arranged a meeting tomorrow of just us" I nod. I have a bad feeling about that meeting.

"Right I'm going to bed" I kiss aunt Lucy goodnight and head upstairs.

"Don't dream about Zane to much" I hear Myles shout up after me. That prick.

Ironically I do fall asleep thinking about Zane and that amazing kiss. His lips felt so familiar even though that's the first time we've kissed.

~~~

I wake up excited as my legs healed and it's my first fight since training.

I shower and change into a leggings and a black sports bra.

I come downstairs and quickly eat breakfast.

"You're in a rush bambina (baby)" Zia says Kissing my head.

"Yes Zia I need to practice before the match" I put my plate in the sink and rush down to the gym.

Caio and Luca are in here as usual. Caio spots me and walks over. He best not be planning to hug me with his sweaty self.

"You ready for the fight lia" he drinks from his water bottle.

"I'm so ready, I've been waiting to kick someone's ass" if only Ava, Eva Whatever her name was my opponent today.

"Who am I actually fighting" I turn to Caio.

"You're fighting one of Our men, he's 18 and inexperienced like you no offensive" he pats my back.

"None taken" I hit his hand away from me.

Around an hour later, after some extra training, the whole family comes down. Also, a boy who looks around my age walks into the gym. He looks nervous as fuck. So am i to be honest.

Someone hugs me from behind. "Beat his ass lia" Remy says squeezing me.

"Thanks Rem".

After several more good lucks, I jump into the ring and wrap my hands. The boy I'm fighting also jumps into the ring taking off his shirt. Wow he has abs. Off topic.

Myles decided he would be the referee of whatever this is.

"Okay let's get started" Myles rubs his hands together.

Me and the boy walk forward till we're about a meter apart from each other.

"Only rule is no killing allowed, you may begin" Myles laughs to himself as he races out the ring.

We both get into our stances and begin circling each other. I look up to see his face in full concentration while I'm here smiling like an idiot. I block out my family's cheers and focus on the task at hand.

He makes the first move by throwing a jab which connects to my boob. Ouch. He then throws another jab which I dodge.

We continue circling each other. It's my turn to make a move so I throw a quick punch to his rib. He stumbles back a little bit.

We continue dodging and connecting punches. Okay I've had enough. I throw a hard punch to his upper chest. Again he stumbles back and I take this opportunity to swipe his legs out. He falls ring floor with a loud thud. He holds up t with his hands signalling he's done with the fight.

Oh shit I've won. I Look up to see my family sprint towards the ring. My twin brothers climb into the ring and tackle me to the ground.

"I knew you'd win lia" Roman says helping me up. He turns to the boy who's still on the floor "no offence Andrea" so that's his name.

"None taken" he rolls his eyes as he staggers up. I walk over to him smiling. "You did so well" I put out my hand for him to shake.

He looks at my hand confused then smiles and shakes it. "You're amazing, I underestimated you". Well now you know for next time.

I walk out the gym after a thousand hugs and kisses and run upstairs to my bed. Today was tiring.