36

EMILIA

Bloody hell I forgot how un fit I actually was.

"Emilia why are you crawling" I look up to see my family starting at me weirdly.

"Those stairs are not for the weak" I hear laughter as I stand up to face them.

"Zane's awake I just thought I'd let you know" Elio,Myles and the twins faces light up.

"I'm coming" The twins sprint past me and straight downstairs.

"That's good, we need to ask him what happened" My uncle stands up but Zia pushes him back down.

"Idiota, he needs to rest a bit, he doesn't even know his mother is here" she scolds her husband who slides himself lower into the chair.

Oh yeah Lucia, I forgot that she's here. She's staying in one of the guest rooms. Damn Zane doesn't even know what happened to her and he sure won't he impressed to hear about it either.

"lio, Myles let's go" I grab Myles hand and Elio follows close behind us.

When we get back into the the hospital room, we see Remi and Roman wrestling each other with Zane just laughing. I can't help but smile at the fact he's laughing after nearly dying.

"ZANE" Myles runs over and full on launches himself onto Zane Shortly followed by Elio.

I love how my family have accepted Zane he's like a brother to us.

"Get the fuck off me" Zane says sounding less like Roz from monsters inc.

"Come on Z, you know you love Me" Elio blows a kiss at Zane who just death stares my cousin.

My mind suddenly wanders to Noah and Adriana. If Zanes here then they still must be with their sperm donor, shit. Noah's only a child.

I look up at Zane to find him already staring at me. He probably misses them and his mum. Well his mum who's having a nice nap in bed somewhere around here.

We hear a knock at the door and turn around to find Caio there. "Dad says we're having a meeting and bring Zane".

This is going to be intense.

~~~

"We still cannot track they're location but we're working on it" Uncle Marco blabs on about about what happened and all that rubbish.

"Zane" I look beside be and see Zane lift his head out of his Hands. "We need to know what happened and what you heard".

Zane sighs before explaining everything. Some of it we already know. He explains how he was thrown into a cell by himself and beaten up and how Noah and Adriana didn't make a sound.

After he's done he puts his head back down into his hands.

"So Rodrigo called Ivan" Alonzo says while scratching his chin. I notice he does that while he's thinking.

"Yes are you deaf or something" My dad says. He actually loves to bully his children.

Uncle Marco Blabs on some more but I'm not focused on that. I can see Zane shaking his leg up and down so I place my hand on top of his, he immediately stops.

His hand is bloody huge compared to mine. I don't know why but then I leaned my head on his shoulder. I can sense him relax a bit.

"And Lucia, we need-" this makes Zane wake up a bit.

"Lucia, as in my mother, do you know where she is" Zanes voice is a bit strained.

I see my family all look around at each other. This won't end well.

"Tesoro (darling), last night your mother knocked at our door, She looked in a bad condition" Aunt Lucy explains.

I see Zanes jaw lock, he knows it was his dad. "Is she here".

"She's in one of our guest rooms, Emilia can show you" Zia continues on.

Zane and I stand up. I let go of his hand and he turns around looking offended. He links my hand with his and drags me off downstairs.

I look back to see my family staring. The twins are smirking, Luca,Caio, Apollo and Alonzo look annoyed. My dad has his eyebrow raised.

"Which room Emilia" he asks desperately.

"The last room on the right" he lets go of my hand and literally sprints into the room. I don't want to invade so I decide to just wait outside.

~~~

20 minutes later and Zane steps out the room, his eyes blood shot red. He spots me still waiting and makes his way over.

Unexpectedly he pulls me into a hug straight away. "Emilia, I'm going to fucking murder him. I miss Noah and Adriana. Noahs only 12 he doesn't deserve this" he talks into my neck making me tickle a little bit.

"I know Zane, he deserves whatever happens to him, Noah and Adriana are strong we will find them" I soothe Zanes back.

After a while, Zane sniffs and pulls out the hug.
"Thank you Emilia, for waiting for me" he looks down at me, his green eyes glistening.

"I'll always wait for you" I smile up at him. This is cringe worthy.

His eyes go wide when I say that. He takes step closer. "Really now" he smirks down at me.

"Mhm" I reply back. He stares at me for a while a smile slowly appears on his face.

"You know, I've been wanting to do this again for a while now". What's he talking about.

"Do wha-" I was cut off when Zane grabs the side of my face and crashes his soft lips onto mine. I instantly kiss him back. He softly pushes me against the wall deepening the kiss.

"NOT AGAIN" We pull out of the kiss to see the twins stood in shock. Roman is covering Remys eyes.

"DAAAD" those fucking snitches.

A/n: 10k holy shit, I cannot thank you guys enough. Even if this book is for fun it's still amazing to see that you lot are reading it. I know it's not perfect but I'd never think I'd achieve 10k reads. Love you 3000💕