6

EMILIA

I don't know why I was expecting a public plane when dad said we were flying, so I was a bit shocked when I saw a private jet.

I roll my eyes "right I forgot you're rich" I say as I make my way into the plane.

I choose a seat in the corner so I can sleep peacefully but that thought was short lived when Luca, Remy and Roman came and sat near me.

I sigh and put my AirPods in, making myself comfortable.

Randomly mid flight Dad coughs gaining our attention.

"I just remembered I forgot to mention we're staying with my brother and his kids" he says.

Great more family.

"Why are they in America" I ask.

"They're of course apart of the business, we have a branch in America which they control" Alonzo speaks.

"So how many cousins do I have then" I question. I'm already annoyed at my brothers from earlier I can't handle more of them.

"Erm 6 boys" Dante says.

"are you shitting me" more names to remember.

Alonzo and Dante are looking at me unimpressed. "Mind ur language, fucking hell" Dante says.

"Seriously" is all I can say to that.

"Don't disturb me I'm going to sleep" I look around and stop at the twins.

"Especially after that bs you pulled earlier" Dad glares them and they both throw their hands up in surrender.

I close my eyes and drift off to the sound of my family arguing. I've only known them for 3 days but I'm already getting attached.

I feel a soft hand lightly tapping my cheek, I open my eyes to see Alonzo smiling down at me.

Not creepy at all.

"Emilia wake the fuck up" he says. Aww how sweet of him. "We've landed".

I yawn and crack my back. I honestly have zero motivation right now. My mum might be dead and I have this whole new family. Not to Mention I've moved countries twice.

Ignoring my un-motivation I get up and follow my family off the jet.

As soon as I step outside I'm met with an icy burst of wind.

"Bloody hell, it's freezing" I say tucking my arms inside my jumper.

"Stop being dramatic" I hear Roman say from beside me. I turn to him to see he has about 3 jumpers on and 2 jackets.

"Shut up Roman, you look like you're dressed for a hike up Mount Everest" I say causing the others to Laugh.

"Merda(shit)" dad shouts randomly.

We all look at him waiting for an answer.

"Our drivers flight got cancelled so now we have no way of getting to my brothers".

The others frown as I just roll my eyes. These rich people.

"Let's just get an Uber" I suggest only to be met with 6 confused faces.

"What's an Uber" Remy questions.

"Are you guys living under a rock or something" I take out my phone and open the Uber app.

"Here type in the address" I pass the phone to Alonzo. "And type in your card details, I ain't paying for this shit".

We wait around 5 minutes for the Uber to arrive as we all climb in. Our stuff will arrive later with the drivers and guards.

We arrive at an estate 20 minutes later. Remy fell asleep on me so now my shoulder is dead. After we all get out the card the Uber driver winds down his window.

"So you're going to give me 5 stars yeah" he directs that question at my dad.

This won't end well.

"Come again" my dad says already annoyed.

"I deserve 5 stars" he responds.

"You're going to deserve 5 shots to the head if you don't shut the fuck up" my dad raises his voice at the poor Uber driver making me burst out laughing. The driver quickly drives off without any more talking.

"Dad he was asking you to rate the journey 5 stars on the app" I say pointing to my phone.

"I don't give a flying fuck" he says still annoyed. I sigh putting my phone back in my pocket. I managed to convince Roman to give me one of his coats to wear, well threat convince same thing. Let's just say he wasn't best pleased.

"Okay can we hurry up I'm freezing my ass off here" luca states. So am i brother.

We see the gate open and a man who looks like my dad steps outside.

"Antonio" he says as he hugs my dad. "Brother how've you been"

"Could be better" he turns around and glares at us.

"Oh I almost forgot, there is someone I want you to meet" Alonzo pushes me into view as my uncles eyes go wide.

"It's really her" he says in shock. "The princess has returned".

Well I'm definitely not uncomfortable right now.

I send him a small wave but he runs over and engulfs me in a hug. I hug him back reluctantly.

"Alright gosh Marco don't suffocate her" my dad pulls his brother away from me.

"Sorry darling, I'm your uncle Marco" he smiles.

I smile back.

"So you're not gonna say hi to us" Dante questions.

He looks up at my Brothers and smirks. "Nah". Me and dad both laugh however the others don't look impressed.

"Follow me, I can't wait for the others to see you" he skips and I mean literally skips inside.

This is going to be fun.