23

EMILIA

Today's the day I start training. I still have no clue how dad agreed to me doing this. Caio is the best fighter so he agreed to train me.

I change into a sports bra and leggings and tie my hair up into a ponytail.

I make my way down to the gym to find Caio wrapping his hands.

"Hurry up Emilia we haven't got all day" he says. I roll my eyes at that false information.

"First, we start of simple with a punch I've already heard good things about your punching" he laughs at himself.

I get in a stance ready to punch.

"Ready, go" Caio states.

I immediately punch him in the face causing him to stumble back.

"Fucking hell woman I meant the punching bag not me" he says holding his cheek.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I hug him. I'm not sorry at all.

"Let's try again then" I smile and we start again.

I ended up training for 3 hours before taking a break. Caio says I don't need that much training and I've got a lot of potential.

I go back upstairs and jump in the shower changing into a grey nike tracksuit.

I go downstairs to find something to eat. I'm absolutely starving.

Just then Luca walks into the kitchen looking and smelling better than he normally does. He looks nervous.

"Where you going" I ask luca then taking a bite of an apple.

He looks up startled then annoyed. "Nowhere".

"Hmm okay you look like you're trying to impress someone" I smirk at him and he shows me the middle finger. Ouch.

Just then someone knocks at the front door. "I'll get it" Alessio says running down the stairs.

I hear conversation going on but it's to much effort to walk right now.

Alessio comes round the corner with Adriana and Noah.

I run up and give her a hug. "Oh heyyy, you didn't tell me you were coming round" I say.

"Yeah it was kind of last minute" she looks at Luca who quickly turns and looks away.

Ohh I see what's going on here. I look over at Alessio who is smirking. He gets it as as well.

"Right, well I have a bit of homework so if you need me I'll be somewhere else" I grab Alessios hand and we leave the kitchen. On the way he also grabs Noah's hand and drags him.

"We're stuck with you great" I roll my eyes looking at Zanes annoying 12 year old brother who looks Just like him.

"Is that so bad princess" he tries to smirk but just ends up looking constipated.

"Stop doing that your creeping me out" Alessio says causing me to laugh.

Elio and Myles join us in the games room that we're now in.

"Not this guy" Elio rolls his eyes and tries to walk out the room but Myles drags him back.

"Be nice Elio" Myles slaps his brother. I don't know why Myles is acting like he didn't say he would kill him the other day.

"Why are we all in here" Myles asks staring at us weirdly.

"We're giving Luca and Adriana some space" I reply to him.

"What's going on with them" Elio asks raising his eyebrow.

Me and Alessio look at each other and smile. "Oh nothing important" Alessio says smiling.

"Well I'm gonna get back to training now" I say and leave the boys with Noah. Good luck with teenage sitting him.

As I walk to the gym I take a quick glance in the kitchen to see Luca and Adriana making out. Just as I suspected. I laugh to myself and carry on walking.

Caio is still the gym but he looks much more sweaty than before.

"Let's re start then"I ask him taking my hoodie off.

~~~

"Honestly Lia you're an amazing fighter give it a week and you'll nearly be Pro" Caio says as we walk back upstairs.

We're met with everyone in the living room looking serous, Adriana and Noah have left.

"What happened" I ask dad.

"Sit down Emilia" he says sounding annoyed. Relax old man I just asked a question.

I sit down next to the twins who even they look serious for once.

He takes out his phone and plays a pre recorded message.

"Antonio Di costa, I see your family survived my little surprise at the ball. Even your precious daughter Emilia isn't she a bit to innocent to be involved in this drama, pretty thing. You better watch your back, the clock is ticking."

And then then it cuts off.

The whole room is silent. Remy pulls me into a hug.

"That fucking bastard" Alonzo growls. "How dare he threaten my family" he stands up.

"Rodrigo and Gabriel got similar calls" Uncle Marco speaks up.

"We won't let him do damage to our family" Apollo says passionately. Hate to tell you mate but didn't your brother get shot.

"We have extra security around the house, never leave anywhere without your gun and watch your back" my dad says with a final tone.

"Emilia" he says looking at me.

"Mhm" I reply back.

"Keep training" he smirks. I smile back. I can't wait to be a badass.