10

EMILIA

"So lia, how's it been so far" remy asks from beside me causing everyone else at the table to stare.

"Boring" I shrug.

"Same" he says making us both laugh.

"Emilia, these are my friends Leo, Grayson and Zane" Elio says. Leo and Grayson wave and Zane just Stares causing me to roll my eyes.

"Don't mind Zane, he's on his period" Leo says causing a punch in the arm from Zane.

"We have another friend but no one likes him" Myles says causing the others to laugh.

"No one likes who" a voice causes us to stop laughing.

Myles sighs. "No one, Evan".

Evan sits his fat ass right next to me. I look up to see everyone glaring at him especially Zane who looks angry.

Remy wraps a protective arm around me and I don't blame him. This guy gives me the creeps.

"So who's this gorgeous lady" he smiles sending chills up my back.

"Back off Evan, that's my cousin don't even think about it" Elio raises his voice.

"Chill dude, I was just asking" he says still staring at me.

He gets up. "Eva is waiting for me, bye losers". As he's walking past I stick my foot out from behind me causing him to trip.

Everyone holds there laugh in except for the twins who straight up laugh out loud.

"He gives me the creeps" Roman says. I agree.

"Same" remy says unwrapping his arm from around me.

"Be careful of him Emilia" Elio says turning to me. "He doesn't play nice".

"In other words hes a dirty man whore" I speak up causing everyone to laugh apart from Zane who still looks mad.

Someone's phone suddenly rings and it's Zanes. He gets up nodding to everyone before walking out the hall.

"Emilia, eyes over here" Elio says causing me to get embarrassed.

"He looks familiar" Remy says, Roman agreeing with him.

Elio and Myles look at each other before looking towards us.

"We'll talk at home" Elio says slightly smirking.

"Diamonds still suspended" Leo says out of nowhere. I forgot they were still here.

"Who's diamond" I ask actually curious.

"Myles has had the fattest crush on her for years now" Elio nudges him causing Myles to turn away shyly.

Awww bless him.

"She's our friend but got suspended for slapping Eva" Grayson speaks up.

"She's gonna love you" Elio says. "You give off similar vibes".

Hmm she sounds hot.

The rest of the day goes quickly. Nothing interesting apart from the twins being kicked out of our English lesson.

Apollo comes to pick us up with a different car to this morning.

"So how was your day" he asks us.

"Shit" we all say at the same time.

"As expected" he rolls his eyes and we all laugh. I'm already tired and I still have 4 days of this week left.

We get back to the house to see everyone in the living room waiting for us.

That reminds me. "Elio, Myles". I call them over and we all go sit next to everyone.

Roman looks confused but then remembers what we need to talk about.

"So the Zane guy, he looks very familiar". Roman asks.

"Because he is, wait before I continue she knows right". Elio gestures to me.

"Knows what" Roman asks.

Elio sighs and makes gun actions with his fingers and pew sounds with his mouth causing me to laugh loudly gaining a weird look from everyone. I mutter sorry and turn back to the conversation.

"Yes she knows about the business Elio". Roman says.

"Oh right, so anyways Zane is Zane Hernandez, son of Rodrigo Hernandez don of the Spanish mafia" he says quickly causing my mouth to fly open. That just made him 10x hotter.

"Why's he in America" Remy asks now curious about the conversation.

"The Spanish have also come over to America to help the Americans and their Russian troubles". Apollo says butting in from nowhere.

"Me, Alonzo, Christian, dad and uncle Marco are having a meeting with them tonight" he continues.

Well isn't this just great.

Suddenly there's a loud knock at the door causing all the men to whip out their guns.

"Boys relax" my aunt Lucy says. I didn't even know her name until about 5 minutes ago when Dante mentioned it.

She goes and opens the door to be met with 2 police officers.

"Hello, Di Costa residence how can I help you".

The man police officer speaks up. "We're here regarding the disappearance of Emilia Di Costa".

You what now.