33

ZANE

The house is silent. It's been silent ever since Rodrigo thrashed the house and punched me in the face.

Ma phoned me. She's meant to be coming home in a hour.

I decided to get up out the bed and go check on my siblings.

I knock on Noah's door but still open it anyways. The room is dark; I look around to see Noah sat on his bed hugging a pillow.

I close the door quietly behind me and sit on the next to him.

We sit in silence for a few minutes before he speaks up. "Is mama coming home". He sniffles before looking up at me.

I force a smile "yeah she'll be here soon don't worry".

He nods a few times before turning away from me.

"I don't like dad anymore" Noah says seriously. This boy is rarely serious but seeing your dad turn into an abusive psychopath would maybe change your mind about things.

"We all do Noah, when ma comes back hopefully things will be resolved" I gesture for my brother to come over. He scoots close to me and I tackle him into a hug.

"I'm going to check on Adriana" I stand up and switch his light on. "Fucking hell, keep the light on we aren't the Adams family".

I open his door only to be met with shouting downstairs. I look at Noah, take my gun out and Chuck it to him. "Stay in here don't fucking move".

I shut the door behind me and Make my way downstairs. I see a few of our guards walking around inside. That's a bit strange considering they're meant to be "guarding our house".

I shrug it off and make my way to Dads office. The door is slightly cracked so I crouch down and listen in on his conversation.

"I know, I have the plans to the base"

Plans? What base.

"You attack when I say you attack, don't test me Ivan".

IVAN. The fuck he means Ivan.

I don't waste any time before I burst into his office.

Rodrigo rolls his eyes and ends the call. "Ease dropping were you son" the nasty bitch smirks at me. He's got 10 seconds before that smirk turns into a busted lip.

"Ivan seriously, can you get any worse. You've changed dad. Working for your rival are you insane. Or even worse maybe you always worked for them. That wouldn't be surprising considering the snake you are".

Rodrigos fist balls into a fist making me feel a feeling of accomplishment. That feeling didn't last long when I feel a hard fist connect with my face.

Fuck no. I'm fighting back this time. I don't give a shit if he nutted in my mother creating me.

I don't waist any time tackling my dad to the ground and jumping on top of him pounding his smug face in.

"I hate you, you won't get away with this" I say as I continue punching him. All I see is red. I could kill this man right now.

I was seriously considering it until I hear a familiar shout. I turn around to see my mother staring at us in shock.

I immediately stop and get off my dad. I run over to my mama. I proceeded to tell her everything I just heard.

Once I'm done the woman looked furious. She pushes past me and heads straight towards Rodrigo.

She slaps his face hard which shocks me a little bit. He just stares at her speechless.

He was about to say something when the lights suddenly go off.

The fucking Russians. You have got to be shitting me.

I hear Noah and Adriana shouting upstairs. I immediately turn around ready to go find them but I bump into a man.

This guys got to be at least 7ft what the fuck are they feeding this man.

I try to get past him again but he just pushes me back. This is seriously hurting my ego.

I was about to reach for a knife I have hidden in my pocket when the giant man hits me across the head with a gun.

I fight my hardest to stay awake but to no avail. The last thing I hear before I drop to the ground unconscious are my sisters desperate cries for help.

A/n:  5 FUCKING K AHHHHHH overnight wow. Love you all so so much❤️