8

EMILIA

"Fuck off" i groan. "Remy and Roman i swear I'll kill you". I find over to see my Aunite staring at me in shock.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Aunite I thought you were the twins" i quickly jump out of bed.

"It's fine (cara) dear, I've made you breakfast downstairs" she smiles and kisses my head. I hardly know this women but I just receive loving vibes from her.

Wait what room am I in. I look around to see a nicely decorated room kinda of similar to the one I stayed in, in Italy.

These people sure do have style. I quickly shower and brush my teeth. I leave my hair down today because honestly I can't be asked.

It's still freezing outside so I wear a crop top and tracksuit bottoms of course with fluffy socks.

I make my way downstairs to see my cousins and brothers eating breakfast at the kitchen table. I make my way over and sit on a stall.

"Here love" My Aunite pushes me a plate of pancakes with cream and a little cute strawberry on top.

"Thank you" I smile widely at the plate of food in front of me.

If you want to make me love you, pass me a plate of food.

I was about to start devouring when my Dad speaks up. "Tomorrow Emilia and the twins will start going to myles and Elios school".

Shit i forgot about that. I hear the twins mumble a few Italian swear words making me laugh.

"Boys please don't embarrass us and behave yourselves" my dad says sighing and rubbing his Forehead.

"Why us, what about Emilia" Roman says sounding offended.

"Yeah, you should've seen her the other day she punc-" Remy didn't get to finish that sentence as I throw a strawberry right at his head.

My dad looks at us suspiciously. "Anyways, from what I've seen From her school records Lia is very smart and punctual and doesn't go around blowing up classrooms unlike some people".

Alonzo luca and Dante snicker as the twins smile innocently.

"And she's got us" Myles says causing everyone at the table to laugh. "Myles you can't even cross the road properly" Apollo says seriously but also with amusement in his voice.

"The car barley scraped me" he rolls his eyes and crosses his arms.

Gosh this family is crazy.

Tomorrow better be fine. I know no one. It's like being the new girl all over again. Well that's what I'm gonna be.

I don't even know anyone apart from my stupid family who I just met and on top of that I have a British accent which makes me stand out even more.

"What you thinking about" luca nudges me softly.

"School, I'm a bit nervous" i say honestly.

"You'll be fine, your family's around you and I know you're confident enough to hold your own" he says sincerely.

Without even thinking I hug luca. He stands still for a few seconds before hugging me back.
He rubs my back softly.

"QUICK take a picture" Remy shouts causing everyone to turn to us. I hear luca tut in annoyance and I roll my eyes.

"Way to ruin the moment asshole" I say to remy. He pouts making me feel bad so I run up and hug him as well.

Everyone laughs and "awwws". Maybe this family isn't that bad after all.