21

EMILIA

I open my eyes to find that I'm still on the floor. So that wasn't some fucked up dream and I actually was just in an explosion.

My vision is still blurry and my ears fuzzy. I hear my name being called and try to stand up.
Someone picks me up bridal style and takes me behind my pillars. I look up to see it's Zane. He has a massive cut on his head with blood streaming down.

He places me down gently. "Are you okay" he says sounding somewhat concerned.

"I should be asking if you're alright you have a cut on your head" I say.

He touches his head and looks at his fingers. "It's fine, we need to get out of here" he says helping me to my feet.

"What about my family" before he can answer men in all black come out of nowhere.

"Get down" he pulls me down as we're crouched behind this pillar.

The men are shouting in what sounds like.. Russian.

Of fucking course.

Zane takes his suit jacket off putting it round me. He then takes his bow tie off and rolls up his sleeves. He takes a gun from out his pants.

"Gotta hide it somewhere" he winks at me. He stands up slowly with his back against the pillar.

"Don't fucking move, I'll be back" he says lowly before running off.

All I can think about is my family. My body is in pain all over.

It's been 10 minutes and Zane still isn't back. I can hear guns go off in the background.

Suddenly someone shouts close to me. "You". Pls don't be talking to me, pls don't be talking to me.

I turn to me left to see a man in black staring directly at me. I'm done for now. I really need to learn how to fight and use weapons.

He walks towards me and grabs me by the arm before pulling me in full View of more men in black.

He Throws me on the ground. "That fucking hurt you cunt" I spit at him.

He doesn't reply but points a gun directly at me. This is it. It's been nice knowing everyone hopefully my family are alive.

I close my eyes and brace myself. A gunshot goes off but I'm still alive, maybe he missed. I open my eyes to see Luca with his gun raised.

He rushes over to me and helps me up. "Oh my God lia" he pulls me into a hug. "We have to go" he takes my hand and we end up outside where everyone else is.

Aunt Lucy runs up to me along with Adriana. "Lia, I thought you were dead" she pulls me info a hug.

"So did I" I look around and see Luca, Dante, Elio, Myles, Apollo and Alessio. I don't spot anyone else tho.

"Where's everyone else" I ask my breathing slightly increasing.

"They're inside" aunt Lucy says sounding worried herself.

Just then I see Roman and Alonzo carrying carrying an unconscious remy.

"What the fuck happened to him, is he okay" I ask frantically.

"He's fine just blacked out drunk" aunt Lucy signs in relief but also looks angry. If I was him I'd stay unconscious.

It's been about 5 minutes and we're still hearing gunshots and shouts. Uncle Marco and dad have joined us now both looking like a mess.

I'm worried about Zane and my cousins.

It gets to ten minutes and still no sign of them. Uncle Marco is pacing about along with Rodrigo his sun is in there.

"I'm going back in" Apollo growls. We all shout but he keeps on walking but stops midway.

He rushes over to 3 figures. On closer look I see Caio and Zane both covered in blood. My heart jumps in my chest when I see who they're carrying.

Christian is unconscious and his whole chest area covered in blood. We all rush over to them.

"We need medical help quickly" Caio shouts. I'm frozen in shock at the sight of blood in front of me.

I look up and see Zane looking around worriedly until he spots me. He relaxes and comes over to me.

"I thought I lost you in there" he says out of breath.

"Luca took me out". I notice his head is still bleeding. "You still need to get that checked out" i point to it.

"It's fine" he says with a final tone. He's so stubborn.

My attention is drawn back to Christian who seems to be getting paler by the minute.

I rush over to aunt Lucy who falls on her knees at the sight of her son. I embrace her in a hug not noticing the tears that are now falling out of my eyes.

Please be strong Christian we need you.