chapter 5

Y/n pov

At night

It 11:00 p.m currently taehyung didn't came home yet i ate dinner without him because i don't want to see his face he is a monster after some time i felt sleepy then i slept.

Taehyung pov

I came home at 12 pm i click the door bell but no one opened it but luckily I had spare key so I opened the door and went inside but I didn't saw y/n in living room she always wait for me till I came home i looked around to see her but i didn't find her.

I got panicked where she had gone i ran towards our room and opened the room and saw her sleeping peacefully.

I don't know why but accidentally I get worried for her i think because we live 24 hrs and in same house with each other so that's why.

I went to bathroom to change cloths and changed in comfortable clothes
Then i slept beside her.

In morning

Y/n pov

You woke up next to taehyung clutching your stomach. Your period had come. (You quickly jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom, locking the door behind you.)

Author pov

When taehyung woke up and saw you weren't beside him he panicked a bit. Then he saw the stain on on your side of bed.

He went to bathroom and knocked on the door.

Taehyung: are you ohk (coldly) he asked.

(You gulped and tried to steady yourself, sinking down on the floor, one hand on the wall as a few tears spilled at the thought of of him seeing stain on the bed.)

Y/n : I-'m i am ok taehyung, y-you can go.

He sighed

Taehyung: open the door (coldly)

You reached up to unlock the door and he immediately came in and saw you on the floor.

You wiped some tears he exhaled and  wake you up placing on bathroom counter.

Taehyung: don't worry, i switched on the tap i am going you can take bath. (Calmly)

Few minutes later..

You came out of the bathroom

Taehyung: have this ( he said, handing you hoodie and joggers, as well some pads.)

Taehyung: here some hot pads and choclate for you i think you will have some relief and don't worry i already told maids that you will not do anything so take rest ohk then take care i am going to office.

Then taehyung left for office.

In mind
( Sometimes he behave so nice to me but then again rude why can't he be like this i think I am likin.... Wait no y/n you can't fall for him)