chapter 12

Then you both sat in the car and Jennie started driving.

______________________________________

At club

Author pov

Then you booth finally reached at club you both sat on chair near a bar counter.

Jennie: y/n you not even missed i miss you so so so much... Why are you looking so pale did you cried.

Y/n: n-no no why would I been crying (you said while looking at wine glass and you drinked it quickly.)

Jennie: y/n tell me what happened to you is there any problem you know nah i don't like people who lie to me so please tell me is there any problem with..... TAEHYUNG?
(She said while looking at you but you were busy in drinking wine)

Y/n: no-no (you said while shaking your head yes Jennie became confused)

Jennie: WTH you want to say you are saying no but shaking your head yes??
*You little drunk now 🥴*

Y/n: yes ITs AbOut him he is a real monster.

Jennie: go and talk to him and clear everything.

Y/n: are YOu fucking serious?? he even don't like me.
*You said Looking at her while grabbing a alcohol glass*

Jennie: y/n calm down!! You are totally drun!! Stop now don't drink that much.

Jimin:  y/n wth you are drinking alcohol are you serious and what are you doing here. (Yelling)

Y/n: yeah jimno why are you yelling at me (you broke the glass)

Jimin: yeah y/n you are totally drunk i am not jimno i am jimin and what are you doing here...
*Jimin is y/n bestfriend*

Jennie: she is here because of taehyung??? ( You and jungkook sat on chair.)

Jimin: whattt taehyung......(you cut of jimin words and said)

Y/n: yeah i am here cuz of tae-tarzan he doesn't like me (sobbing)

Jimin and Jennie : now who is tae-tarzan *confused???

Y/n: mY HuSBanD (now you were totally drunk)

Jimin: his name is taehyung not tae-tarzan y/n (you again started drinking.)

Jimin: Stop y/n you are totally drunk ! (He said while grabbing your glass)

Y/n : yah give me my drink you jimnu (you don't know what were you you managed and grab glass from his hands but jimin again grabbed glass from your hand and said)

Jennie: how can a innocent girl changed.(she said while looking at you)

But you were still drinking alcohol not listening anyone.

Jimin: y/n please stop don't drink.

Jennie: ENOUGH !! (She said makeing you flinch then she looked at you and jimin and said)

Jennie: jimin call taehyung!!!

Y/n: don't call him i don't wana go home. That tae-tarzan is really bad i don't like him (drank angry)

Jennie: jimin call taehyung ( she said in angry voice)