chapter 17

[ NEXT MORNING]

Author pov

*Y/n came out from the bathroom With wet hair and about to go to near mirror but someone grab her hand and slam her to wall. She slowly open her eyes And saw taehyung..... To close.*

*She wanted to speak something but nothing come out from her mouth and he make grip more tight around her waist. *

*She let out a loud gasp when he pulls you by your waist and you put your hands on his chest and said *

Y/n: t-taehung..
(You slowly whisper as he pulling you, you got more close and no space left between you both.)

*Water was dripping from your wet hair and making you neck wet he looked at you lips And softly place His on yours.
Your heart skip a beat when he softly bite your lips as you started kissing him back.*

*You crassed his hairs and he grab your waist tightly making kiss more deep

*You crassed his hairs and he grab your waist tightly making kiss more deep. After some time you both broke the kiss and he look at your neck and place His lips on your neck. He bite your neck and suck that part more dark mark and you softly moan making him smile.*

(You quickly hugg him tightly and buried your face in his chest and he giggle at you.)

Taehyung: take care of yourself and eat meal properly ohk...?
(He said and you nodded while hugging his waist tightly.)

Y/n: i will take care of myself but you too and please try to come soon don't be late and yeah important don't overwork ohk.
(You said and he softly kiss you forehead and nodded.)

Taehyung: ohk by-by
(He was about to broke the hug but you tightly hugged him and said)

Y/n: please come soon don't be late *puppy eyes*

Taehyung: yeah my cutie pie i will come soon *peck on your cheeks* by princess take care..

(Then he left for office)

Y/n:yahhhh!!! i will miss you.
(You said and sit on the bad while making sad face)

Time skips...

{At night}

*Y/n was putting makeup on marks which was giving by taehyung to her.*

Y/n: DONE .
(You said and gave a last touch up on it and went outside to convience store to buy some choclate.)

(Y/n was currently at exit of convience store. She was done buying some choclate and cornflakes she was about to go but as soon she stepped out of the store. It started raining!!)

(With no other option available, y/n rush ed into the store again and got herself an umbrella and make her way to home. The wind was strong enough to get y/n soaked depsite having an umbrella. As she stepped in house you hurriedly remove you shoes.)

(Y/n headed towards to stairs without  sparing even a glance to house. the cold breeze Outside was making her shiver, her wet clothes was not warmth. She went to bathroom directly and took a quick hot water shower you choose taehyung oversized hoodies.)

Y/n: oh- no this rain doesn't seems to be stopped i wish it not changed into THUNDERSTORM