chapter 22

baek-Hyun: she really have guts.. taehyung you really had a diamond but not more now she will me! baby you and you body is just for me not for taehyung. She is to beautiful aish baby girl....

_________________________________________

Author pov

(You three was sitting and having dinner and this time you sat with taehyung and baek-Hyun was sitting infront of you. You were eating peacefully suddenly you felt something cold on your leg making your breathe hitched.... frowning your eyebrows you thought taehyung was doing it. You looked at taehyung but he was eating peacefully you looked at baek-Hyun and yeah he was smirking while looking at you... You try to control you anger.but that was the time when he crossed his limits you were about to call taehyung but suddenly taehyung phone rang)

*He hang up the call suddenly his expression changed to cold and his eyes become dark*

Taehyung: i have an urgent work here till that you guys talk i am comin.. *cold tone*

baek-Hyun: yeah sure bro go and do your work first it's important....*he said and looked towards you and secreately smirked*

(Within that taehyung left from there and now you and the bastard baek-Hyun was there only.)

Author pov

Taehyung: SAY!! who is that jerk!!? (As he reached to his men's who were wearing black suits... He screamed making them stand instant.)

Men 1:boss...h.e..is...your friend..mr baek-Hyun...(he said while looking down)

Taehyung: DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE SAYING!!? HUH!!

Men 2: boss we knew it that you won't believe us...so here is proof (he gave some papers to taehyung while saying.)

Men 2: so boss...here are proofs that mr.baekhyun is ABUSIVE!! He and raped and abused more than 28 women's he is also the parter of dangerous mafia He is just trying to being innocent.

Men 3: also he tried to attack your company and at that time we didn't find who was the attacker...he also caught by police that's why he came to Seoul so police can't catch him...boss more worst thing is he also raped many small girls...

Taehyung: (taehyung was so shocked that he childhood bestfriend baek-Hyun can do this... But suddenly..)

Taehyung: y/n!!!! Y/n shii (that's the time she he rendered that y/n was with baek-Hyun he ran towards room with fear in his eyes and shaking legs.)

Meanwhile...

(You step inside and turned around to lock the door but

(You step inside and turned around to lock the door but...)
You saw someone standing crossing his legs leaning on door already with a smirk and lust..
You gasp and whispered in anger while gritting your teeth.
Y/n: what the FUCK are you doing here!!!?? Get lost!!!
(You tried to lock the door by pushing him but he was the way more stronger.. he pushed the door by his legs and now you stop as your back hit the wall..)

Y/n: YAA..LET ME GO!!

BAEK-HYUN: do you think i will!!?? Naah!!
(He completely stood infront of you..gulping down you saliva you push him by his chest and tried to run outside..you reached till the door.. you twist the door knob but befor you could step outside he close the door from your back and pulling your wrist he pin you to the wall beside..)

baek-Hyun: just do as i say babygirl..or otherwise i won't hesitate to kill you sont take me easy...
(You palm was about to land tightly on his cheek but before it could he old your hand and smirk...)

baek-Hyun: ahaah!! You can't slap me this time babygirl!!!

He sucked you neck Harshly making it swollen...you scream in pain tears left from your eyes...you struggled to push him but it's didn't affect

Y/n: please.. leave me!!! PLEASE!!(You are crying the mess mess but he is interested less... He is biting all over your neck merciless like a beast.... You started sobbing harder with warm tears running down your cheeks.. you again tried to push him but this time you did it!! he got taken aback and his head land on table corner which was beside him  his head have a cut.. giving death glare he again stood up properly and come to you and you run on other side making him laugh)

baek-Hyun: babygirl no one will save you from me .. you cant do anything!!!

Pulling your wrist he trew you on bed hardly and opened his tie then unbuttoned his shirt.. breathing heavily you went back towards wit the the help of your elbows... crying the mess..

 crying the mess

Y/n: PLEASE..DONT DO THIS TO ME!! *Taking hard hiccups*

He didn't listen to any of the words and hover over you and tried to kiss you but you move your face on left..
baek-Hyun: ok then....if not lips then the WHOLE BODY...

Hey everyone sorry my exams were going that's why I didn't had time so today I uploaded a long chapter hope you enjoyed and guys please vote so I can upload more fast.. thanks for watching 😭🌼✨💫