chapter 21

No one was inside the bathroom only you were alone at there  you was cursing him suddenly you heard a deep voice which was familiar to you...

_________________________________________

Author pov

???: Ooh so do you want to kill me babygirl Huh??? Hm?? But for that you have to touch me are you willing to do? (He step inside towards you turned around with angry face like you can kill him anytime..)

Y/n: YES! And you know what I won't hesitate to KILL YOU!! ( You was about to leave but he pull you by his harms.)

baek-Hyun: uff... You look extreme hot while angry face too... Just wondering how taehyung is lucky...well i think you are lucky to have the richest mafia husband! But he is short tempered...ofc your life is messed up so badly... Don't worry

(You slapped him so hard on his left cheek making his face turned left...it became red as hell...he place his hand on his cheek and look up at you with full of Anger, and you just smirk.)

Y/n: YOU FUCKING BASTARD!! SUCH A DUMBASS ARE YOU!! You know taehyung more and still you did this shitt huh!! LISTEN YOU BITCH!!! taehyung is good or not... Its none of your business.

Y/n: i am the most happiest wife to have taehyung in my life.. just dare to this fucking thing again.. and you will how the hells looks!! (You again slapped him tightly in his cheeck again, you taken your hand from his grip you ere about leave from there but he again pulled you and pin up to wall and said.)

baek-Hyun: you have guts to this to me huh??? How you crossed you limits dare to slap me huh?? Don't think I have more power i am his childhood bestfriend.. and you he just forced married to you and you think he will believe you huh..

baek-Hyun: so better you shut up your mouth and don't dare utter a single word about this thing...it's for your good only, what about he heard you saying bad to me and he leave you?? What if he give divorce to you!??
(He smirked widely and at this point your eyes popped out...it's not like you don't believe taehyung but he is right tho...he means a lot to taehyung..)

Y/n: NO! You are wrong!! He believes me!! He love me more than him!! And what do you think? I will get scare from your idotick talk and blackmail?!! No way!!

baek-Hyun: well girl don't be to much confident or els...( A deep husky familiar voice intrupted both of you from outside making you to push him instantly)

Taehyung: well y/n..shii done?? Is everything alright ? Why are you taking to much time??
(He said he soft tune.. you took a deep breaths and give a death glare baek-Hyun and replied.)

Y/n: yes.. just comin tae( you went from there giving last time death glare to baek-Hyun.)

baek-Hyun: she really have guts.. taehyung you really had a diamond but not more now she will me! baby you and you body is just for me not for taehyung. She is to beautiful aish baby girl....

Hey guys I hope you liked it to so sorry my exams are comin so i will upload chapter slowly but yeah firstly vote it if you like it pls ✨🌼😭