chapter 14

Y/n: you are so bad ( you said while hitting his but he hugged you and said.)

_________________________________________

Taehyung: let's go home now pls (cold voice you broke the hug)

Y/n: i don't wanna go home (cute voice)

Taehyung: why you don't wana go home???

Y/n: cuz my tae-tarzan is very bad (you say while pouting)

Taehyung: who is tae-tarzan??? *confused* ( Jennie and jimin laughed hardly)

Taehyung: why are you both laughing huh....

Y/n: tae-tarzan is my hUSband (cute voice)

Jimin:yeah taehyung she is taking about you (still laughing) and taehyung don't treat her bad she is the only bestfriend i have and Don't you dare to hurt her. Byy we are going.

Y/n: noo I don't wana go home!!! (Screaming)

Jennie and jimin: we are going home bye tae-tarzan (laughing)

Y/n: yeah jimnu and nanyai don't leave me (You said while screaming their name)

Taehyung: y/n stop screaming (you look at him with cute angry look and said)

Y/n: why are you scolding me tae-tarzan!!!!

Taehyung: i am not tae-tarzan i am taehyung ( He said while chuckling a little bit but he is still angry with you)

Taehyung: did you drink to much y/n (still cold voice)

Y/n: nnno jUsT a little bit( you said in cute voice and a cute pout firstly he chuckled at your cuteness but when he saw 4-5 empty bottles on table his eyes widened he again said in angry voice)

Taehyung- did you drank whole 4 bottle of alcohol (he said while looking at you while giving death glares.)

Taehyung pov

Taehyung: WHAT THE FUCK Y/N... (I controlled my anger)

Taehyung: ohk y/n let's go home.

Y/n: no i will not go home ( cute voice)

Taehyung: but why *confused*

Y/n: you will scold me

Taehyung: no i will not scold you ohk

Y/n : you will not scold me (cute voice)

( I got up from chair and i looked at y/n. I chuckled a little bit cuz I saw her she can't stand properly cuz she was drunk. So i picked her up )

 So i picked her up )

At home

Taehyung pov

(We reached home i saw y/n already slept she looks so cute while sleeping i open the car door and picked her up in bridal style i went upstairs to our room i make her sleep on the bed gently so she ain't wakeup i was about to go to change my clothes someone hold my hand i saw and it's none other then y/n. I sat beside her)

Y/n: please taehyung don't leave me you know i love you very much that I can't explain but I know you love Stacy but am i that much bad. please don't care for me because i can't cantrol my feelings *tears was ecaping from her eyes*

( As I heard her words i felt my a pang inside my heart i always scold her being cold with her but i don't know why I have a soft corner for her. she care for me to much but i only insults her when I'm with her i felt a new emotion which I never felt with stacy.whats felling is this??)

After thinking to much i don't know when I drifted to sleep 💤.