chapter 19

Author pov

coming Downstairs wearing a hot black one piece dress which was perfectly suited on you body and showing your hot curves...
(Your look)

TAEHYUNG: uf my wife is killing most dangerous king of mafia world with her looks

(Taehyung look)

Y/n: hm.. but sorry i won't say you are looking handsome!
(You said while smiling at him! )

Taehyung: What ?? Am I not looking handsome * he said with a cute pout*

Y/n: yes you are not looking handsome but more then it... Like how can be someone can be hot and cute at the same time your eyes are looking like a angel and your cheeks are soft and you are the example of a perfect *you said and he was blushing hardly*

Taehyung: oh so it mean my i am looking so much handsome?? So how about an kiss?

(Taehyung move towards you while licking his lips seductive.... Increasing increasing your heartbeat like an roller coaster he hold your waist and you tried the best to not to blush but.. you failed.

Y/n: t-taehung... I.. think ... We are getting late..

(You said while not looking in his beautiful eyes you look down while clutching his coat.)

Taehyung: c'mon.. now look at me and kiss me ... I am waitin.
( He moved more closer to you holding your chin making you looking at him with your pinkish cheeks. As he moved closer to you and your eyes met with his eyes you lost in it... You took an deep breath and unknowingly your eyes get closed while inhaling is scent which he used. It was making crazy over him more..
You again opened your eyes looking at his beauti and love in his eyes, who can reject his kiss?? You smash your lips and start moving at in passionate ways while eyes were closed.... He kissed you back. You both were enjoying the kiss not knowing anything just love )

(Pullin apart you turned and said whithout looking at him finding your sandals)

Y/n: taehyung! you go and start the car i am comin!

Taehyung: suRE PrIncess *seductive teasing voice*

At a XXXX  hotel

Time skip..

His one of the closest person is going to come in this hotel  and he took you with him.. he wants you to meet His special person who is coming in this city after such a long time.

 he wants you to meet His special person who is coming in this city after such a long time

???: Taehyung!!! i am her!!

(A loud voice took both of your attention and you both look at owner of the voice. Taehyung smiled so widely and holding your hand and took you with him. Just his smile showing how much someone special to him.)

Taehyung: Anneyong hyung !! How you been ??

??? : I am fine what about you... * Both of them hugged tightly each other you were just looking both of them and smile genuinely.*