chapter 8

But he never cared he just focus on talking to Stacy, and you just walked out there while heading to taehyung parents.

______________________________________

Y/n pov
You were there watching them together from afar seeing him with another girl makes you cry..

Taehyung mom: sweatheart why don't you go to there to taehyung bring this to him it's his fav wine.
His mom gave you wine and smiled softly.

Y/n: ohk mom hehe
So you headed to them and Stacy saw you bringing the glass of wine and she smirked.

Y/n: taehyung here's the wine mom-

Before you could give it to taehyung you trip because of Stace foot and that made you let go of the wine you were holding and the time it's just so wrong because taehyung turned around  and wine spilled onto him that made him angry.

Taehyung: what the hell y/n!!! YOU ARE SO CLUMSY you FUCKING SLUT he shouted make everyone turned around to your direction and also his parents.

Y/n: i am sorry taehyung i didn't mean to Stacy foot made me trip that cause the wine glass spilled.

Taehyung: don't try to blame Stacy you whore I'm sure you did this on purpose so you can blame Stacy for this.

Y/n: n-no taehyung  i am s-sorry taehyung you can hear people around were gossiping ( people: isn't she his wife i think they had forced marriage and taehyung didn't love her.)

Taehyung: GET OUT FROM HERE i don't want to see your face you whore!!!

As you heard thoose words tears escaped from your eyes and you ran up from there because you can't take the pain anymore the fact he “embarrased infront so many people.”

You ran from there and baring all pain you got from himm.. I HATE YOU TAEHYUNG and that's the last words and you vission get blurred.

Taehyung pov
I got home no one wellcomed me no y/n everything is just silent and me i think she is sleeping so i headed to office to get some files.
I went towards bedroom and she wasn't there.

What did she left? This not happening but why would I care this is what I want.. i headed upstairs and no one was their i checked all the parts of the home but she wasn't their.... She left me??

I noticed my eyes were getting blurred because of tears comin out.... Wait why I am crying this is what I want right, y/n leaving this house but why do I feel something is missing...

I hope you guys liked this ch so vote for next episode 💗💗💗