chapter 13

Jennie: jimin call taehyung ( she said in angry voice)

______________________________________

Author pov

Y/n: ohk then call him if he he scold me then I will kill you both jimnu and nanyai.

Jimin: ohk i am calling him (then he  call taehyung)

Taehyung pov

I'm done doing my work then i looked at the clock and it's 8:00 P.M at night then i decided to go to home.

At home

I reached at home but there was no one inside i searched for y/n but she was isn't in house I'm finding her everywhere in living room, kitchen, bedroom but I can't find her i started to call her name suddenly my eyes started filled with tears.

Taehyung: where is y/n!! Where is she where are yo....(suddenly my phone rang i looked at the called I'd and it's is Jimin. Why jimin is calling me i pick up the call)

OTP

Taehyung: hello jimin why are you calling me right now??

Jimin: do you even care for your wife or not huh....(angry voice)

Taehyung: what do you mean jimin?? (Confused)

Jimin: do you even know where is your wife right now (angry voice)

Taehyung: how do you know she is not at home *confused*

Jimin: WOW what a husband don't where is his wife huh how careless are you tae-tarza.. I mean taehyung (angry voice)

Taehyung: What are talking abou- (jimin cut of his words and said)

Jimin: taehyung y/n is in club with us and she continues drinking alcohol.

Taehyung: WHAT!! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS y/n doesn't even like smell of alcohol.

Jimin: do you fucking think i am lyingggg..... Come fast on XXXX club.

Taehyung: (jimin hung up the phone)
Why didn't tell me she is going to club!! Yahhh y/nnn..
(Then i grab the car key and started driving car.)

(I'm literally really angry right now, what happened if something bad happened to her

(I'm literally really angry right now, what happened if something bad happened to her. Thank God jimin tell me that y/n is with him. Yaaah y/nnn ahhh why don't you listen me. But why she went club ahh this girl damn. I'm gonna scold her really bad and why she didn't tell me that she is goin club.)

(Then i finnally reached club and went inside

(Then i finnally reached club and went inside. I started to find y/n. Suddenly I saw a small figure and it's y/n sitting on chair and drinking alcohol. After seeing this can't control my anger and i went to her.)

Taehyung: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE Y/N!!!

Authors pov

( Jimin, Jennie and y/n flinch after hearing Taehyung voice they looked at taehyung)

Y/n: who are you and where is my tae-tarzan (you said in drunk voice)

Taehyung: WHAT you MEAN who i am, i am your HUSBAND!!!!! ( ANGRY VOICE)

Y/n: Oooo that's why you are looking so handsome but what are you doing here huh...... (You said in cute drunk voice while pouting)

Taehyung: FIRST TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING HERE!!!
(You flinch by of is sudden voice also Jennie and jimin flinch by taehyung voice.)

Jennie: why are you scolding her stop--(cut of by taehyung)

Taehyung: MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS JENNIE!!!! (Angry voice) AND TELL ME Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE (he looked at you with dangerous death glare)

Jimin: taehyung calm down (jimin said cuz you were looking really scared)

Taehyung: I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU JIMIN!!!!

Jennie: Taehyung stop!!!! (Taehyung was about say but jimin whisper to taehyung)

Jimin: first looka at y/n how scared she is.

Taehyung: ( i looked at her and y/n hugged Jennie cuz she was scared of me. My all gone after seeing her like this.( I went to her and said)

Taehyung: i am sorry y/n aah ??

Jennie: she is so scared taehyung ( Jennie said while patting y/n head i was feeling really guilty)

Taehyung: y/n look at my i am sorry.( Y/n looked at me with her cute angry pout)

Y/n pov

Y/n: you are so bad ( you said while hitting his but he hugged you and said.)