chapter 10

Taehyung: it's really late not so take this.

              *SHOOT*
_________________________________________

author pov
He look for y/n she fall on her knees because  she couldn't stand still anymore. Y/n even forget to cry.

Taehyung: y/n! wake up ~ open your eyes. Y/n!! I need to go home soon.
“i don't know why I also started cry seeing her like this.” i carry her in bridal style.

Taehyung pov
I noticed that they ripped her dress on the left arm, her left shoulder and a little bit of cleavage Is showing. and her skin is also have little scratches on it. Her cheeks a puffy and side of lip as a cut. They slapped her!!!? He pokes her inner cheeks by tongue.
Taehyung: thoose FUCKING BASTARD

At home
Taehyung put her slowly on bed. Then grab a wet towl to clean y/n up. While doing it his eyes travel to y/n neck where the guy tried to gave hickey but it turn into bruise.
*He put ointments on it*

I am looking y/n time to time
Taehyung: i sorry y/n this were all my fault. Y/n why aren't you waking up yet....?? Y/n!! *Calls doctor*

After a while

Y/n pov
I open my eyes and found myself in our room and saw him talking to someone on his phone my heart little bit ached because he must be talking to Stacy. He turns and saw me sitting on bed.

Taehyung: y/n, are you ok? Are you heart somewhere? I called doctor are you hungry? Do you need anything?.

So he was not talking to Stacy he was talking to doctor*i think*.

Y/n: i am fine

Taehyung: i am sorry for that behaviour y/n....

Y/n: I SAID I AM FINE! *she said as tears rolling  down her cheek*

Y/n: i am the guilty one here, i couldn't even protect myself i was wrong that I thought you love me i am always wrong

Taehyung: WHAT DID YOU LOVE ME!!?

Y/N:yes I loved you i thought you will also love me back but I was wrong you will never love me.

Taehyung immediately hug you
Taehyung: i am so sorry for always hurting you y/n i am really bad

Y/n: it's ok taehyung don't cry please otherwise I will also cry seeing you like this. He smiled softly which melted my heart.

I stood up an about to go to another room.

Taehyung: Where do you think you are going huh! * He said in a husky voice*

Y/n: o-ofc at another room. Y/n get's up pushing him to bed.

Taehyung: why I am your ‘husband’. Why don't share a bed with me.

Y/n: yah! What's wrong with you? Taehyung walking closer to her while y/n go backwards.

Taehyung: nothing is wrong with me.
He Trapped y/n between his both hands and y/n is against the wall. He moves is face closer to her. Y/n bends down and quickly lies at left side of taehyung bed.

Taehyung chuckled secreately,  and slept beside y/n and drifted to dreamland.

Hey guys I hope you like this part to.