chapter 11

In morning
Y/n pov
I woke up and saw that a cute angel was sleeping peacefully aside me he looks so cute while sleeping omo but accidentally i remember yesterday night when he embarrassed me because of his gf and he doesn't even trust me but why would he he doesn't love me.
*Tears start forming in my eyes*

But I managed it and stood up and went to bathroom and get fresh up.

Taehyung pov
I woke as i saw y/n was not there i started to panicking *Y/N!!* *Where are you!!*
I thought that she left the home but what next i saw i calmed myself i saw y/n came from bathroom wearing a black floral dress she was looking so hot wait what I am thinking.

Y/n : what why are you screaming that much

Y/n : what why are you screaming that much. *coldly*

Taehyung: nothin i was calling you for breakfast i am coming down you make it fast..

Y/n: but today I didn't make breakfast

Taehyung: why??

Y/n: why should I waste food you even don't like it you said that it's a trash so why would I make it and then throw it.

First time she is becoming like this i never saw her like this she always been a happy and always make breakfast for me but this time nothin she even not showing her emotions what happened to her.

Taehyung: ohk then I will ate it in office

Y/n: ohk then
*Y/n went out from room.*

Few minutes later
I went downstairs and y/n watching kdrama i was about to go to office but I stopped i thought that y/n will say bye to me when I go office she always say bye to me but this time nothin wth happened to her.
*After that I left for office.*

Y/n pov
I saw taehyung leaving for office I loved him bottom of my heart but he never and i think so it's his life i should not interfere and from now on i should maintain distance from him because i can't tolerate any more pain.

i was just scrolling my phone suddenly I had a phone i saw the caller id and it was Jennie my bestfriend.I Pick up the call.

OTP

Jennie: I missed you so much after your marriage you even didn't call me!

Y/n: sorry Jennie i was really bussy in these days~

Jennie: how are you ? Are you ok is everything alright (she said in worried tone)

Y/n: hm.... Let's go to club

Jennie: Are you FUCKING serious you don't like clubs right then what happened to you!!

Y/n: Then can we have drink?

Jennie: when did you started drinking (she said shockingly)

Y/n: ohk the bye..

Jennie: o-okay be ready i am coming to pick up you.

Y/n: ohk bye

Call end..

Author pov
Then you hung up the call, then you went to bedroom for changing.

Author povThen you hung up the call, then you went to bedroom for changing

(Your look)

Then you came downstairs  you hear car horn You rushed out of the house .
You saw Jennie was waving at you. You wave back.

You went towards car and hugged her tightly.

Jennie: fuck bitch you looking so hot that I was boy i would marry you.

Y/n *chuckling* thanks

Then you both sat in the car and Jennie started driving.