chapter 25

(I smiled and check her once again on bed, Is every pillow are properly beside her or not and went downstairs..)

______________________________________

Author pov

(As taehyung today he will come early the door bell rang 🔔
Y/n head towards her way to main door, as she opened the door she saw her handsome husband.)

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

As I saw taehyung i handed his office bag and we made our way to living room. ( He removed his coat and head towards upstairs.)

Taehyung pov

As I entered inside my room i saw a young small girl was sleeping..
My eyes got widend I shouted y/n name continuously..y/n came and dragged my out of the room
Many thought were popping in my head.

Y/n: shh.. 🤫 taehyung (she covered my mouth by her hand). *My heartbeat became faster*

Y/n: Don't shout she is my friend nia's daughter anya ( she removed her hand from my mouth)

Taehyung: oohk  but can i go to my room now??!*i said in annoying tone*

Y/n: yeah you can go but don't disturb her.

After a while

Taehyung pov
I done eating my lunch i went inside my room as y/n was doing her other chores i laid beside anya to take a nap and soon i drifted to sleep 💤.

Author pov

After a while anya woke up and as soon as she was taehyung beside her she thought he was outsider and started to calling y/n.

Anya: MUMMMAAAAA!!!!!!
[As soon as she screamed loudly taehyung also woke up and saw anya screaming]

Taehyung: shh...baby your mumma went on a trip...
(Anya thought that y/n also went to a trip she started crying, y/n came to room while running. Y/n sat beside anya and hugged he while comforting her and said)

Y/n: shh..baby mumma is here no need to cry..*spoke in a really calm voice*

(Taehyung eyes got widened as soon as he hear mumma)

Taehyung: WHAT?? MUMMA

Y/n: yeah tae she call me muuma, shh...baby

Anya: mumma who is this demon*while wiping her tears*

Taehyung: wait am i look like a demon to you huh.
(As taehyung said she got scared and hugged tightly y/n by her neck)

Y/n:baby don't be afraid he is taehyung..

Anya: so what he is doing here tell him to go ???

Taehyung: why should I go this is my house and i am her husband

Anya: *shocked* what really she looked at y/n
(As y/n nooded)

y/n:Ohk now get up dinner is ready.

At dining room

Y/n: comee here baby *y/n said to anya whiling patting her lap*

Anya: no...mumma you come here
(Y/n sat next to taehyung and started to feed anya while taehyung was secretly smiling seeing her wife is so adorable)

Time skip
.....................

Y/n: let's go baby it's your bed time already.

Anya: i will sleep with both of you *anya said with a cute pout on her face*

Y/n: yeah baby you will be sleeping with us only..

Three of them went to bedroom taehyung slept at left side while y/n was on right side and anya was between them and soon they drifted to sleep.

Time skip
At 2 am
...................

Taehyung pov

I was sleeping peacefully suddenly i felt someone is just kicking me on my stomach as i opened my eyes i saw anya was kicking me while sleeping i put my glance on y/n she was sleeping peacefully like an angle but sorry y/n i need to disturb you.

Taehyung: *in a low tone* y/n..y/n *while shaking her slowly so she might not get hurt*

Y/n: taehyung what happened?? *While rubbing her eyes*
(As she looked at anya she understood and slowly she came between us)

As she slept beside me.. oh man her scent smells so good. Soon i drifted to sleep while hugging her by her waist.