chapter 6

Few days later

Y/n pov

I am waiting for taehyung to come  home i am really worried for him from nowadays he is doing really overwork minutes later I heard the opening of the front door. I knew it was him so i stood up and get his back and give him a glass of water.

Y/n: hey taehyung i think from some days you are really doing overwork.

Taehyung: then what If I do overworked as if you care you BITCH!!

He throwed his bag to me harshly, i was hurt but it's okay I will let that pass i am used to that cold and harsh response from him.

Y/n: taehyung did you eat alrea...

Taehyung: i don't want to eat a trash keep your trashly foor for yourself I don't wana eat it and put my bag in office I still have to many work to do.
He said while going upstairs.

I just sighed and bring his bag to his office but before that I made him some delicious hot Chocolate it his all time favourite the hot chocolate and the panda express no more so I just decided to bring him a loaf of bread.

As i entered his office I saw him working on with his laptop and some papers on his table.

Taehyung: don't you know how to knock?

Y/n: oh sorry i have just brought you some hot chocolate and one loaf bread.

Taehyung: put it on table and then get out.

Y/n: o-okay here is your hotchocolate  please drink it since it cold
I was going to put down the hot chocolate in his table but suddenly I loosen my grip and cause me to spill the hot chocolate on him.

Taehyung: AWWH!! what the fuck are you dumb? Huh you just spill the hot chocolate on me (angry)

Y/n: i am so sorry i didn't mean to spill it was just I loosen the grip of the mug “i said as  i tried to hold back my tears”.

Taehyung: no one ever told you to bring me hot chocolate KIM Y/N Get out you really pissed me of!!

I got out of his office towards my bedroom since I was really hurt.

No one pov..

You are now in your room crying because of taehyung behaviour, he was always like that ever since you married him and the reason you didn't said anything because you are lo...ve with him.... Yea he is the first whom you loved from your bottom of your heart....

Ohk guys I hope you liked this one thanks for watching it vote for next part.....