chapter 23

He didn't listen to any of the words and hover over you and tried to kiss you but you move your face on left..
baek-Hyun: ok then....if not lips then the WHOLE BODY...
______________________________________

              *BANG*
A loud burst and taehyung strap inside and looking baek-Hyun at top of you his blood boil in anger....

______________________________________                  *BANG*A loud burst and taehyung strap inside and looking baek-Hyun at top of you his blood boil in anger

Taking long steps aggressively towards him he hold his back colar and push him harshly...
Without wasting a minute he punched him on his face making him fell on ground with blood come from his mouth

Taehyung: YOU MOTHERF**KER!! HOW DARE YOU!! NOW YOU ARE DEAD!!!
(he again pull him by his collar and punch him nonstop...)
baek-Hyun- taehyung!!! A-are y-you hurting you..r bestf...*hard punch*
Taehyung: DONT YOU DARE TO CALL YOURSELF MY FRIEND!!! *HARD PUNCH*

he punched him nonstop... continuously and he his in the edge of die..
Taehyung looked at you crying figure while punching him..you was crying standing in the corner..
Taehyung: TAKE HIM AWAY AND I WANT HIM DEAD!! DONT HAVE AN MERCY!!!
KILL HIM HE DONT DESERVE TO LIVE !!

His men's drag him outside.... Taehyung closed the door you looked at him with teary eyes he open his arms...
Y/n: taehyung-ahh!!(without wasting a second you ran to him and jumped in his embarace)
Taehyung: sh.. don't cry princess..*patting your back while crasseing your hair...*

(You cried in his embarace taking hard hiccups...)
Y/n: he his..soo..bad.. *taking hickups*

(He cupped your face making you look at him

(He cupped your face making you look at him.. he wipe your tears away with is thumb.... pulling yourself up making your legs wrap around his waist...you hug him tightly)

Taehyung: don't...cry princess..shhh. he is gone now.
(He cupped your face.)
Taehyung: i am sorry i was so dumb that i didn't understood what he was doing to you and i left you with him.. I'm sorry...(his eyes started filling with tears...his heart ache seeing you like this.)
Y/n: noo..it's not your mistake...(you again hugged him and cry harder..)

Slowly slowly you calmed you felt safe in his embarace you felt like heaven...

He take you to the bathroom...
(He open the tap beside the basin you were confuse... He take the first aid kit
From the drawer under and applied onitment on your cuts.

Taehyung: don't worry...it's will be okay soon (concentrating on your cuts calmly so it won't hust much.)
Taehyung: why don't you tell about him??hmm (still looking down asked)

Y/n: i.. thought you won't believe me..(you said while looking down tears were escaping from your eyes, he looked up at you)

Taehyung: HOW YOU THOUGHT THAT I WONT BELIEVE YOU!!? (He shout a little bit making you flinch.)
(You saw anger in eyes...for not trusting him...you started to crying harder....he sigh and took you in his embarace...)

Taehyung: sorry...but i can't see someone touch what is mine..trust me y/n..i will always protect you.(he cupped your face after pulling ot the hug)

Y/n: sorry...it's was all my fault i should told you this early(you again huh him tightly)
Patting your back about 10minutes he pull out you from hug and took a bottel of liquid soap beside...

Taehyung: that jerk touched you from his fithy hand ( he applied that liquid soap on your cheeks then on your forehead with a angry pout..)

Y/n: what are you doing?? (You asked confused)

Taehyung: i don't want his touched on your body...
(You chuckled and pointing towards your nose you said “here too”..

He looked at you and applied the soap
Foam on your nose, with tears in his eyes seeing you crying and being to much hurt he come closer to you and roam his hands around your waist increasing you heartbeat....holding you properly he attach both of your forehead together...while looking into your eyes he rub his nose with yours making the cheeks heat up...

Taehyung: Y/N YOU ARE ONLY MINE

Guys I hope you liked this chapter and yeah what do you think what happened next and sorry for so long byee ✨🦋 please vote us...