chapter 20

??? : I am fine what about you... * Both of them hugged tightly each other you were just looking both of them and smile genuinely.*

_________________________________________

Author pov

Taehyung: i am fine to.. y/n meet him he is my childhood bestfriend and my closest partner baek- Hyun, and she is my wife y/n..

baek-Hyun: hello (he moved his hands towards you for a handshake... You feelt little bit hesitant but you handshake with him genuinely, and was about to take hands off but he hold it more tighter with a creepy smile on his face makin you raise your eyebrows)

baek- Hyun: nice to meet you... (He wasn't taking his gaze from which you found so disgusting...you nod and said “yeah it's really nice to meet you to” with an uneasy smile on your face, you twist his hands and with a fake smile you took off your hands.)

He took you both with him three of you took your seats... Taehyung sat in front both of you sat beside of baek-Hyun you looked at taehyung and through you eye movement you ask him to sit beside him so that taehyung can sit beside you but he didn't understand properly, he nod thinking that you are saying to order food as he did.

You sigh and looked at baek-Hyun.... Thinking maybe you are taking him in wrong way... *Maybe he trying to be friendly with you* you shrugg it off and have a smile on your face and started talking with them.

(After a while you felt coldly man hands on your thigh... Your heart skipped a beat, you looked down and saw baek-Hyun hands rounding on your thighs.. with a disgusting smirk and creepy smile on his face you felt like eww, you closed your eyes and took a deep breath  you felt so uncomfortable and uneasy with your shaking your hands not wanting to touch him you tried to remove his hands from your thighs but he was Not letting you to do it.. instead he came closer to you and whispered with his disgusting and seductive voice.)

baek-Hyun: ooh.. baby girl why are you trying to remove my hands from you.... Let me do more....
( Your eyes got widen and instant you looked at taehyung  how can he say something like this infront of taehyung but he was bussy in eating food.)

(Baek-hyun but now he crossed his limits! He moved his hands on your thighs and started crasseing it... Your eyes widened.... Sweats on your forehead...he was moving his hand but more but further he can do it...

Y/n: excuse... Me i am wana use rest..room( not being able to bear his shitty moves you stood up instead and scream a little excusing to restroom)
You suddenly rushed to restroom and taehyung found it a little bit weird but shrugg off.

baek-Hyun rolled his eyes in annoyence and cursed under his breath..

Taehyung: so do you have any girlfriend?(he asked in teasing tone)

baek-Hyun: *in mind if your wife is there then why need to find another?? She will be mine*

baek-Hyun: n-no.. nahh still i didn't find anyone ( He said while trying to be cute  with a fake cry making taehyung a bit chuckle)

Taehyung: oh bro... Still you are so innocent  hmm? (He laughed a little but baek-Hyun smirk internally.

( baek-Hyun looked but didn't find you he liked his lips and a creepy smile on his face and intrupte taehyung who was eating peacefully.)

baek-Hyun: hey buddy i need no to meet someone! I comin in a min wait for me.
(Taehyung nod and baek-Hyun stood up and went somewhere... While having a evil smirk on face which tae didn't noticed instead looked at baek-Hyun nand smiled widely meant how much he ment to him)

 While having a evil smirk on face which tae didn't noticed instead looked at baek-Hyun nand smiled widely meant how much he ment to him)

You came out from the bathroom and washed you face and wipe you thigh where he touched you...

Y/n: how that mother fucking bastard tried to touch me!! Be grateful that your taehyung bestfriend and you mean lot to him, otherwise i cut you skin in small- small pieces and Burn it you fuckin!! Bastard.

No one was inside the bathroom only you were alone at there  you was cursing him suddenly you heard a deep voice which was familiar to you...