D | Catch Me

Fluff

All day long you've been running around the castle, doing this and doing that.

For some reason Lady Dimitrescu had wanted you to do almost all tasks within one day, which obviously couldn't be done by just a mere human. Your exhausted breathes echoed across the hallways as you dragged your feet across the floor.

You just came back from cleaning up Cassandra's room, and it was a mess. It took you almost an hour of scrubbing to get the blood stains out of the floor and off the walls- but you did it, eventually.

With the dirty bedsheets in your arms, you headed to get them cleaned.

A faint buzzing sound came closer beside you until one of the daughters appeared beside you- it was Daniela.

"Hey, Y/N!" The girl exclaimed with a smile plastered on her face but you barely had the energy to respond to her. An uneasy feeling had started to settle in your stomach.

A hum came past your lips to let the redhead know that you had noticed her presence.

"When will we go take a walk outside? The sun is starting to go down already," She questioned you, "Not that I mind, but I know you don't particularly like to walk in the dark."

You had completely forgotten that today you would go out with Daniela for a walk outside. A tired sigh left your mouth, "I don't know.. I'm rather busy, Daniela."

The answer you gave her didn't satisfy her, "But you promised it to me!" She raised her voice at you, causing your head to start hurting.

You didn't want to upset the youngest daughter, but also didn't want to risk getting in trouble with the lady of the house. It was quite a complicated situation you were in right now.

Another sigh left your mouth, but you didn't mean for that to happen.

"Oh, so you don't want to spend time with me?" Daniela accused you and got infront of your way, making you stop in your tracks. You could see the disappointment written on her face.

"I didn't say that.." You mumbled and looked her in the eyes.

"Then why did you sigh like that!" She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest.

Your sight started to get blurry and you tried to get rid of it by shaking your head, just for it to not work. You began to space out and just look into the air, through Daniela as she kept talking to you.

"Y/N?" She asked and tilted her head as she saw you stumble.

Your legs decided to give out as you dropped the bedsheets onto the floor before you fell to the floor. But you didn't hit the ground- you instead were held up by a pair of arms.

A worried whimper was heard from Daniela as she sat you down on the floor, who got in front of you once you were seated.

"Y/N?" She called out again and took a hold of your face, finally getting you to look into her eyes.

It took a moment for you to come back, but when you did, you grabbed the sheets again.

"Leave that be." Daniela snatched the piece of cloth from your hands and threw it away from you. You're going to get into so much trouble.

"I need to clean it, Daniela." You told her and sat up on your knees, planning to get up. Obviously, Daniela didn't want you to do so, so she kept you on the ground.

"You need rest." Is what she responded with as she picked you up from the floor, "Hey, you!" She yelled towards a maiden that so happened to walk by, "Clean those up."

The girl rushed to take the dirty bedsheets and walked off with them to clean them.

As for you, you were brought to Daniela's room- nothing to complain, because if you did you'd just get rejected by the redhead.

You were placed down onto the fresh sheets of Daniela's.

The bed dipped down beside you and a body was cuddled up into your side, "Daniela-"

"Sleep." You were cut off.

This time you sighed mentally, and looked around the room. Fingers ran through your hair after a while and it made your eyelids close.

"I'll be here when you awake." Is the last thing you heard when you dozed off in Daniela's arms.