C | Bloody Mess

Close to smut but not really

It's been so long ago. So long since you've last had Cassandra touch you the way you craved so much.

She's been so busy around the castle that she almost forgets about your existence, despite you sleeping next to her in the same bed. It made you somewhat upset deep down.

But you knew she'd never forget you. Sometimes she just gets a little busier than usual and that's okay. You knew the situation all too well with yourself.

When you're so caught up in your work that you don't acknowledge the people around you. It's common for everybody once in a while.

But with Cassandra, it was different.

She cared so much to present the best of herself towards her mother. That it could emotionally break her when she doesn't allow herself to have a break. 

Cassandra broke down only once in front of you in all these years you've been together. And it was the most overwhelming sight for you to see. You almost thought she was never going to get up after her hours long crying session in your bedroom. 

It took her weeks to get back to her work, with slow and steady steps did she go back into doing that her mother asked of her. 

However, she will end up right back on the floor with a box of tissues next to her if she doesn't sit down and breathe for just a minute. 

You've already tried a lot. 

You made her a bath, cooked her dinner, and even asked her out on a midnight date.

Nothing caught her attention, it always sounded: "Not now babe, I have to help mother."

Even Daniela has been noticing how it affected you, and she usually stayed to herself.

It took you a lot of time to come up with something to try and get your girlfriend's attention.

And this morning you finally came up with the perfect solution. 

Seduction.

You know it sounds so cringe, but this was different from kissing necks and sweet whispers. 

This was about Cassandra's unique obsession: blood.

Blood was her everything, aside from you. 

She loved the way it smelled, the way it tasted, and the way it glided down her throat as a sort of soothing medicine whenever she drank it. 

It became a sort of routine whenever she came into the bedroom. 

10 AM.

5 PM.

11 PM.

Only then did you have a few minutes to talk to her before she was off again.

But when her obsession came into play, you knew she couldn't just brush it off and leave.

And so, you went to work with knowing her weakness.

Despite having to go through a little bit of pain with the help of Daniela, you managed to get a cup halfway full of your own blood- Cassandra always had said that your blood was the sweetest she had ever tasted yet.

Now she definitely couldn't pass you by.

And so here you laid, on your bed in your nightgown at 11 PM.

If you had to be completely honest. It was rather cold for spring.

But that cold feeling quickly flushed away as you heard the door open and close, meeting Cassandra's eyes. It was too obvious that she smelled the blood that lingered on your thighs, chest and stomach. She just couldn't face what was happening yet.

"Babe, are you okay?" Was the first thing she said, not knowing if this was intentional or if something had happened to you. And that concern of hers made flutters rise in the pit of your stomach.

Now that you laid here, her golden eyes staring into your own- you couldn't lie. 

You were somewhat nervous.

"I'm amazing whenever you're around." You buried the nerves deep down and let your shoulders relax, seeing how she eyed you.

The lust was evident. 

"For me?" Was all she said as she put her scythe on the nearest table and walked over to the front of the bed, climbing onto it and sitting on her knees infront of your crossed legs patiently.

She was too cute.

Acting all oblivious as if she didn't know that you knew her kinks.

A small smirk tugged at the corner of your mouth as you shrugged your shoulders, "I don't know, maybe I'll give Bela a little taste?"

Her bright eyes widened within less than a second, "No!" 

You couldn't help the laugh that came from you as you watched the shock on her face fade away.

"Of course, it's for you. All of it is for you." You reassured her. It didn't take too long before the girl was ontop of you and kissing your lips, taking in your taste for the first time in a long time.

It suddenly felt like the fireplace had been fueled with gasoline as her hands undid your nightgown, slowly pulling it off your body before it revealed the lingerie beneath.

She didn't say a word and dived into kissing your stomach and licking the blood off right away. 

It didn't even take her a minute before all the blood on your tummy was gone and she was devouring your neck and chest. Quiet moans escaped your breath as she pulled you closer against her, her cold skin feeling amazing against your burning skin. 

"You taste so good, Y/N." Cassandra murmured and left soft, tender kisses down your body as she made her way to the favorite part of your body.

Hands took hold of your legs and spread them apart, revealing the extra amount of blood on your thighs for her. It made her drool, looking at that what laid before her with adoration. 

She appreciated this so much, you saw it in the way she looked at you and the way her hands held your thighs. But this was too good to last.

"Cassandra!" An all too familiar voice called in the castle and you watched the pain come forth on Cassandra's face. "Fuck." 

Just as she was about to dive in, the lady of the house called her second eldest child again.

A great sorrow overtook you as she pulled away from you, "I'm so sorry, Y/N." 

You smiled sadly and looked away, sighing to yourself as you tried to hold back the tears. You were so close to having her into your embrace, so close to having her focus on you instead of work. 

The bed dipped down by your side and your hands were gripped by her. She kissed each one of them diligently, holding them in her own. "I promise you, I'll make time for you tomorrow." 

For the last time that evening did your eyes meet.

You were greedy for her now, but knew you wouldn't come far with begging. 

With a nod of your head and a kiss from Cassandra. She was gone again.

You sat in your bed, looking at the blood that yet layered your thighs. A bath was badly needed.

Despite not having Cassandra now, you knew you'd have her tomorrow.

She promised you.