D | Stay In Or Go Out

Fluff

Knocking on the door woke you up early in the morning, or at least it felt as if it were early because you went to bed at 5 AM.

You turned and tossed around in Daniela's bed, holding her pillow firmly in your grasp as you tried to avoid the sunlight that was invading the room.

It was silent again and for a moment you had thought you could go back to sleep.

Knock knock knock!

A growl came from you as you raised your head, "What-" The word left your mouth groggily.

You cleared your throat and repeated yourself to make it more understandable, "What!"

"Baby, you need to wake up it's already 1 in the noon!"

It was Daniela.

"I can't hear you!" You lied.

A sigh was heard from the other side of the door before it opened and closed.

Apparently calling her in was a bad idea since she was literally a child. The girl jumped onto the bed and climbed over your tired body, hugging you over the covers that kept you warm.

"Dani.." You mumbled as you pulled the covers over your head, not liking the way her breath fell against your skin when you just woke up.

"You need to wake up." She whispered and carefully pried the blanket away, leaving kisses all over your face and nape.

"I am awake, you woke me up!" You whined.

This made some energy come into your body.

"And why do I need to either way?" You reasoned with her when you looked at her with squinted eyes.

She looked so beautiful to you.

"Because I want you to, lets go outside!" She responded back, a pout coming onto her face.

Your eyes examined her face before you sighed again and hid back under the covers.

"Can't you just join me here and stay with me all day and night?" You said to her and turned around even though she was still ontop of you.

The weight was lifted off your body and the covers were pulled back. You were about to protest before they were thrown back over you, but this time not only over you.

A familiar body was holding you from behind, her scent entering your nose- it made you even sleepier than you already were.

"Mmh.." You hummed as she rubbed her hand over your stomach, "I'm glad.."

Her breath rested on your neck whilst she herself also relaxed under the covers of the bed.

"This does feel good." She told you when her leg goes over your body in an attempt to pull you even closer.

Knowing her intention, you turned to face her just to get pulled right into her embrace.

Just what you had wanted.

Your arms went around her waist as you took in her scent even more, sighing joyfully at the smell of her body wash and shampoo.

"You took a bath?"

"Mhm, just for you."

A blush came onto your cheeks before you squeezed your eyes shut.

You felt the redhead shuffle around and suddenly your cuddle pillow had left the bed, "Dani, why?!" You whined loudly.

The sound of curtains closing had answered your question before the room got darker, just perfect..

Your girlfriend joined you back into bed and stroked your hair, "You go back to sleep.."

You nodded your head, "I will.."

You felt her smile against your forehead, "I know you will.."

"I love you, my Y/N."