C | I'll Teach You

Fluff

"When are we there!" Cassandra whined again.

She has been whining for literally almost 20 minutes by now- why?

Because she wants me to hurry up going to the beach.

It was the middle of the summer and the weather was extremely hot- so you suggested you'd go take a swim.

But since you didn't have a pool at home, and lived 40 minutes away from the beach, it'd be best to go to the beach.

You and Cassandra have been living in town for almost 4 months now, and it has been going extremely well. Though she does miss her sisters and mother extremely much.

After your engagement- she said that it was time for a change. With that you thought that you'd go somewhere out of the country, but no.

Cassandra wanted us to live alone in our own little home away from the castle.

The feeding might've been a difficulty- but she did it well with human food and occasionally blood and meat from an animal she hunted in the forest you lived near to.

"Just a few more seconds love, let me park." You told the raven haired as she looked out the window, her hand clutching onto the door to open it.

Who would've ever guessed Cassandra Dimitrescu was so excited to swim in the sea.

You parked the car and unlocked the doors, the girl rushing out right away.

She opened the back door and took out the bags you had taken with you- including food, drinks, towels and more essential stuff for us.

"C'mon!" She exclaimed and closed the door back up, walking to your side of the car.

Your eyes followed her as she opened the car door for you to get out, "Y/N."

"Yes?"

"Come." She grabbed your hand after you took the car keys out and pulled you out.

You locked the car and followed her to the changing rooms, where she pushed you into a stall with her.

"You don't even know how to swim yet." You chuckled at her excited state as you both got into your swim suits.

She looked at you, "You'll teach me, right?" The girl grabbed your face and pecked your lips, "You promised."

Your head nodded up and down before you grasped onto her hand, taking the ring off her finger before taking off your own.

She widened her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows, "Why?!"

The face she made had you laughing, "Or else we'll lose them in the sea." You told her before putting the rings in a pocket in one of the bags.

You heard her mumble a quiet 'Oh' as you opened the stall door and went out with the bags and your girlfriend.

"Did you put sunscreen on?" She asked you when you both were walking closer to the beach.

Knowing that she thought about you like that made a smile come up, "Yes, you did it at home."

The girl shrugged her shoulders and grabbed onto your hand, putting down the bags. You stopped in your tracks and looked at her.

"Let's stay here."

You nodded your head.

"Do you want to go swim right away or do something else first?"

Within a second, she already said what she wanted, "Swim." And with that she pulled you along to shore- where there were calm waves.

You just hope she won't get freaked out by being in the water and having to carry herself

"Don't let go of my hand, alright?" You told her to which she nodded, tightening her grip on your hand.

This side of Cassandra always made you fall for her all over again. The way she listens to you when you tell her something and when she isn't being a murderer. Though you are used to her doing stuff that isn't normal- it did decrease when you two lived alone, and you were happy about that.

She even cooks dinner at times and cleans the rooms- and she actually enjoys doing so.

You were taken out of your thoughts by the water hitting your feet. She looked at you and pulled you both further, her hand pulling your body closer to hers.

A giggle came from you before you put your arm around her waist, making her stop once she was almost under with her neck.

"I think this is enough right now."

She looked under her, trying to see under the water. But it wasn't as easy as she hoped.

"I want to go further." Cassandra said and looked at you with curious eyes.

You knew that if you were to go further it could be dangerous- because you didn't know if she would be able to save herself in the water. But at the same time, she needed to learn.

"Hold my hands." She grabbed your hands and you held them tightly, "I will push us a bit further and you can see how it goes. If you get tired or find it difficult, just tell me."

And you pushed the both of you slightly further, to where her feet couldn't touch the ground anymore.

The girl attempted to swim, and could actually do it for the most part. The most important thing was that she was able to keep her head above water.

"Is it okay if I let go now?" You asked her.

Cassandra let go of one of your hands and looked you in the eyes- you saw the happiness that coated them.

Soon she let go of both your hands and you got somewhat concerned.

But the woman proved that you didn't have any need to be worried, because she swam right to you.

Her arms went around your neck and she smiled widely, her lips finding yours seconds after.

"I never knew you could swim." You mumbled against her lips and held onto her thighs.

"Me neither."

You stayed looked at her, until your head was pushed under water and the weight of Cassandra was lifted off your body.

You quickly came back up and looked behind you, where she was rushing away.

"Hey!" You yelled and swam into her direction, "How dare you! I just prevented you from dying!"

Splash!

A gush of water was pushed into your face by her- that familiar laughter soon filling your ears.

"Oh." You growled and wiped you face, "You're so dead, Cassandra Dimitrescu!"