D | Let's Bake?

Fluff and smut

"Y/N!" You heard someone in the castle yell as you were cleaning the hallways. Your head turned around just in time to see a bunch of flies buzz about in front of you.

A smile tugged at your lips as the flies slowly took a form, "Yes, m'lady?"

That familiar ginger hair was now to be seen along with that delicate face that suited best with it.

"Come." Daniela said as she stood in front of your face.

You were about to protest but you didn't get the time to do so before you were grabbed by your hand and pulled along the hallways.

"Are you going to force me to taste test your food again, Lady Daniela?" You chuckled when she pulled you both into the kitchen.

But there was no food to be seen on the counter nor in the oven.

A huff was heard from the girl when she stopped and turned around to look you in the eyes, "No, better yet! You're going to help me bake."

Your heartbeat stopped for a second as she said the word bake, because the last time she said that- the oven was on fire and you were the one to distinguish it.

Worst was, winter season was present and the windows weren't allowed to be opened.

The whole castle smelled like burnt cookies for a full week.

"I'm going to help?" You repeated as you watched her gather all the stuff for whatever she wanted to make.

"Yep!" The pale girl chirped and looked over at you with a huge smile.

A tingling feeling crept onto your cheeks at the sight.

"Come on." She signaled for you to come over, and you automatically did so.

You were honestly kind of happy to be baking with Daniela instead of cleaning, even though she might be a danger to you both.

Well, to you at least. She was pretty much immortal to anything but the cold.

The ingredients that laid across the counter told you she wanted to bake a cake, and that made it all the more nerve wrecking.

Why?

Because you have no idea what she'll put on the cake, frosting or.. whatever human part you can use as frosting.

And knowing that you're her taste tester, you're not particularly excited to have blood or whatever inside of your mouth.

"So.. a cake?" You laughed lowly as you grabbed the utensils that were needed.

"Yes, my sisters had insisted to try bake a cake because they said it's more difficult to burn than cookies." The 'vampire' explained to you, "And yes, this time I actually read a recipe and a book about baking, just like you told me."

Knowing that she followed your advice made your heart speed up and you instantly smiled because of that.

"So, with that," She mumbled and grabbed an egg before holding it above the bowl, "Let's begin." And she dropped the egg in the bowl, with shell and all.

This is going to be a mess..

---

The cake has been in the oven for at least 10 minutes.

Your eyes roamed over all of the kitchen before a loud sigh came from your mouth. Daniela had made a mess of it and you've been cleaning for 5 minutes already.

Eggs were on the floor because she dropped them and flour was literally everywhere, not like you expected anything less than that.

Now the both of you were cleaning it up.