C | Be There

Fluff (with slight gore)

It's been a while since you've last woken up at 5 AM, especially here in Cassandra's room.

You've been trying to go back to sleep, but the sickness in your stomach and the headache wouldn't even let you catch a breath.

Your hands clutched onto your shirt as the feeling became worse over time. So you decide to turn around to look if Cassandra was awake, which, sadly, she wasn't.

The girl was soundly asleep with her back facing you. Her breathing somewhat calmed your mind, but that wasn't the case for your body.

You wanted to hold onto her and wake her up so that she can comfort you while you try to go back to sleep- but you're scared you might upset her if you were to wake her up from her sleep at 5 AM.

The shirt you wore was stuck onto your back because of the layer of sweat on your skin, and it made you cringe in disgust.

Just as you turned onto your back, you knew you shouldn't have done that.

Within a second- you threw the covers off of your body and jumped out of the bed, almost falling while doing so.

You opened the bathroom door and hurriedly sat on the floor.

Cassandra had woken up to the sound of you gagging in the other room and buzzed out of the covers towards you.

The woman frowned at the sight of you hanging with your head over the toilet- getting the immediate urge to comfort you.

She knelt on the floor beside you and held your hair back as you emptied your stomach.

She rarely experienced this, so it took her by surprise that it happened all of a sudden with no explanation.

But she was there to comfort you, even if it meant sitting on the floor for another few minutes.

Cassandra rubbed your back when the throwing up finally had stopped.

You sat up straight and leaned on your girlfriend- who flushed the toilet for you.

You're glad that the stomach ache was gone, but now this headache could do its work on you.

A pair of arms pulled you up from the ground and to the sink, "You should brush your teeth, or at least your tongue."

Just as Cassandra had said, you brushed your teeth and tongue to get that awful taste out of your mouth.

While brushing your teeth, she took a wet cloth and cleaned your face for you.

She walked you back to the bedroom and sat you on the bed when you were finished.

The woman saw how soaked your shirt was and didn't want you to sleep in it, knowing how gross it felt. So she grabbed a new one from a drawer and pulled the old one off of you- dressing you back up with the new shirt.

You laid back down in the bed with Cassandra, but this time she was facing you.

"Do you still feel sick?" Is what she asked you when she saw you hold your forehead.

"Just a headache."

That answer was enough for her to get back up out of bed and to a nearby drawer- where laid medicine.

She got a cup and filled it with water before bringing the two things to you.

"Here, drink up." Cassandra told you and kneeled beside you. Your body faced her- sitting on the edge of the bed.

She offered the cup and medicine, which you took in and swallowed.

The cup was taken from you and set down on the nightstand beside the bed, "Just in case you get thirsty."

Your eyes lingered on your lover's face, not able to keep them off. She took notice of this and reached up, taking your face in her hands.

"If you get sick, you wake me up next time." She mumbled and rubbed your cheeks with her thumbs, "I don't care what the reason is you wake me up, just do it if you feel the need to."

With a nod of your head, she smiled and leaned up to kiss your forehead.

You laid back down and Cassandra joined in beside you, pulling you against her somewhat warm body.

She hoped you could fall asleep soundly now that you had emptied your stomach and got something for your headache.

Her hands rubbed your back and her lips kissed the top of your head.

"I love you, Y/N." She whispered when her lips ghosted over your forehead.

You felt a smile tug at your lips and cuddled into her embrace even more.

"I love you too, Cassie."