B | Forgive Me?

Fluff

You came home late from work, absolutely tired.

You worked from 8 AM to 7 PM and it was busier at work than usual. Your phone had also died so you couldn't contact Bela.

But she'd probably understand if you told her, you were sure of it.

The keys unlocked the door and you pushed it open to see the lights still on.

You asked yourself if your girlfriend forgot to put off the lights, but once you walked further into the apartment- you noticed a familiar blonde sitting on the couch, watching TV.

She didn't forget, it was on purpose.

A smile crept up onto your face as you carefully and quietly put your bag down before sneaking over to her.

She hadn't noticed you yet until you jumped over the couch and onto her lap, giving her a hug.

"Hello!" You exclaimed happily and pulled away from the hug to look at her face.

But what you saw wasn't what you had expected to see.

Bela's face was anything but happy.

"What's wrong?" You asked with a tilt of your head as you cupped her face.

"Did something happen at work?"

Before you knew it, your hands were swatted away as she looked you dead in the eyes.

"Don't touch me."

What?

"Eh?" You put your hands in your lap and asked her, "Did I do something wrong? My hands are clean." You said as you showed her your hands.

"Get those out of my darn face!" She growled and pushed them away again before beginning to stand up.

"Hey, hold up!" You hurriedly said as you got off of her lap and sat on your knees on the couch, watching her.

"Bela!" You called after her as she began to walk off, but you grabbed her finger and pulled her back.

"Ow, Jesus. Fuck, Y/N!" She yelled and took her hand back.

Your eyes widened at the language she used, "What's wrong? Tell me, we can talk about it!"

You tried convincing her.

"I don't like how you've been home so late these past few days!"

You bit the inside of your lip as you watched her struggle with her emotions- it upset you.

"Bela, you know I can't-"

"I don't care!" She yelled again, startling you just a little.

The girl turned around again and began to storm off to the front door, planning to head out.

"What are you doing!?"

"I'm going out for a while."

You were off the couch within less than a second and rushed towards the blonde, grabbing her arm.

"Why?"

She took a deep breath, "Babe, why?" You asked again.

"God, can you just stop being so clingy for one fucking minute!" She raised her voice at you and pushed you back, to which you stumbled but could luckily gain your balance.

"Either you don't give me attention at all or you give me too much! Can't you balance it out?!"

You opened your mouth but nothing came out of it, instead- tears were forming into your eyes.

She never lashed out at you like how she did now.

"I-"

"No! I don't want to hear it!" Bela interrupted you with her words.

Then the first tear fell, before a second fell, and a third.. and so on.

They came quietly, no sound coming out of your mouth.

Bela had her face away from you as she spoke, but once she heard nothing from you she turned her head back around only to see you silently crying.

Her facial expressions changed quicker than light before she reached out to you.

But this time you rejected it, "No! Just go out if that's what you want! All I did was give you a hug and you act like this!"

"Y/N-"

The sound of a door slamming shut got her to shut up.

A tsunami of guilt came over her, "What have I done.."

Now she had a girlfriend who was sad, crying, tired and probably hungry.

She could've hugged you back and kissed your face, given you dinner and tucked you into bed- but instead she raised her voice at you over something you couldn't even control.

Her feet padded along the floor towards the bedroom, where she knocked.

"Baby?" She tried but didn't get a sound from you.

Her forehead leaned against the door as she closed her eyes to listen better, "Y/N, listen.. I shouldn't have reacted like that to you, and you know I didn't mean what I said to you. It's just that I miss you so much that I can't help but get mad at you, no, at your schedule- because it's taking my girlfriend away."

She took a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry for those mean words I said, you can hit me and curse at me all you want if that would make you feel better. But please, forgive me afterwards and let me show you that I'll never act like that to you again, darling.. could you let me in?.."

There was a silence.

"Please?" Bela begged you.

You had been listening to all her words carefully whilst lying in bed, stripped from your clothes because you were planning to sleep right away- skipping dinner because you didn't want to see Bela again.. but things turned out differently.

You threw the covers off your body and went to the door as she begged you to let her in, not being able to resist her.

The doorknob turned and you saw your girlfriend standing in front of you with frowned eyebrows and a sad face.

Her arms opened for you to be embraced in, and you hesitated to submit to her affection. But you knew you couldn't ignore her all night because you both will end up sharing the same bed either way tonight.

You walked right into her arms and she put her face into your nape, rubbing your back as she continued apologizing to you.

Bela picked you up not soon after and walked over to your bed, putting you in it and tucking you back inside.

"Do you still want dinner?" She asked cautiously, not knowing if she was allowed to talk.

A shake of your head told her enough before she sat down next to you on the bed.

"Anything else? Dessert, a shower or bath, water?"

Again, no.

"I just want to sleep." You eventually spoke up, feeling tired from today and the tears you shed not long ago.

Bela nodded her head and pulled the covers up your body as you laid back down, watching her move.

"Just say it if you need anything, I'm going to take a shower and will join you soon, alright love?"

You moved your head up and down.

You saw her hesitate, but after a second or two she leaned down and pecked your forehead.

"I love you." She quickly said and got up, rushing out and quietly closing the door behind her.

You were now alone again, in the dark- planning to wait for Bela to join you in bed.

But that'd take too long.

"I love you more." You whispered into nothingness as the exhaustion took over your body.